His Electric Feel Part 10

My hands were intertwined in Van's thick dark hair as I inched his face, but mainly his lips, closer to mine. Every touch of his hand on my stomach made me yearn for more. The touch wasn't like the initial one, I mean for God sakes, he had made me orgasm by only body contact, and I'm pretty sure he had too. This was more of a teasing linger. He was so close, just a little more. I raised my head to meet his.

Wait. What the hell was I doing? This was Van the real deal bad ass, and I was me, the wannabe be bad ass but actually a closeted virgin. I couldn't do this. I couldn't let Van have me so easily; I couldn't let him have me ever. But here I was almost kissing him. Why had I let it get this far? Quickly, I took my hands out of his hair, and laced them around his neck and pulled him into a hug. I buried my face into his hair, allowing the smell of leather to entice me. His body caved into mine disappointedly, but it still made me tingle.

"Thank you," I whispered into his hair, "but I can't do this." Taking one of my hands off his neck, I replaced it on his hand that was still on my stomach to slide it away. He shuddered under my touch. I used my other hand to lift myself up as he shifted his weight off of me.

Van looked shell shocked. "Um yeah, I'll be right back." He jumped off the bed, and ran to his closet, slamming the door behind him.

I think that was my cue to leave. The subtly was really appreciated. It was going to happen sooner or later though, and surprisingly, I felt a lot better. Raising myself off the bed, I was nearly at the door when I heard his deep voice. It brought a small smile to my face.

"Where are you going?" I turned to see Van. He was now wearing athletic shorts. Oh my God, had he...that was just ridiculous. I couldn't help but laugh. "Shut up Torah, now where are you going?"

"I'm just trying to save ourselves the embarrassment, and go back to my room." Van wasn't having it.

"I don't think so. I'm not done with you yet." Van was crossing the room fully intending on bringing me back to the bed.

"Oh no you're not," I laughed as I ran away from him to his bathroom.

"Sorry Tor, but I'm not in the mood for games." He was grinning wildly as I rushed to the sink. Van was right behind me. He stood at the other end of the sink. It was now a game of cat and mouse. Every move I made, he countered. Then an idea came to me.

As fast as I could, I ran into his glass shower and shut the door. Just like I planned, he followed me.

"Not your best day is it, Torah." He had on his curved smile, but not for long. I shot my hands to the faucets as fast as lightening and turned them even faster. Van was instantly hit with water. That's when I made my escape.

"TORAH GRANDE!" I laughed wildly as I ran away from him. "YOU BETTER RUN!!" The water shut off, I needed a new place to hide. My room and his closet were too obvious. Then a set of doors caught my eyes, I blazed past them right as Van got out of the bathroom.

Oh my God. I was standing on the balcony that also connected to my room. The game instantly left my mind, as I walked to the edge. It was a warm night matched with a cool breeze and the most beautiful view. Dreams of this place had always come to me, but I was too dumb to realize it was a memory. The view was of Boston. All the lights from the city, created a gorgeous effect. It looked like millions of fireflies adorned the landscape. A breeze passed by as I gazed on the city. My hair rose around me and twirled itself into the blowing wind. A breathless laugh escaped me and became lost in the night air. I breathed in deeply; leather. Slowly, I turned around to be face to face with Van. He wasn't touching me, but he wasn't exactly far away either. His hair was dripping and even darker than usual. Small droplets of water made their way down his face, eventually dripping on to me. He reached up and wiped one off of my check. My breathing caught at his touch.