His Electric Feel Part 22

I really hope you guys like this cahpter, but it felt kind of weird to me :S. Anywho, you all have got to listen to the song I posted with this. I think it describes Van and Torah's relationship so perfectly. The nexy few chapters are going to be really fun and I think you will really enjoy them. Oh and before I forget.....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so encouraging to see all of your funny comments. Well, I guess this is it. You can go read now. Please comment and vote!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what now? Van was some kind of Lightning Wielding, Black Orchid, Russian Sex God? Well, that's exactly what he was.

He sat down beside my stomach on the bed so I had to curl around him to see his face. The phone was hanging loosely in his hand as he dialed a mysterious number.

"I am about to blow your mind little girl," Van joked as the phone began to ring.

"Because I so believe that you can speak Russ-"Van placed a hand on my mouth and I started to struggle, but then he started to speak in the most seductive language I had ever heard.

It was very much like Van in the way that it was raw and masculine and mysterious. At some points it sounded guttural and at others it almost flowed right of the tongue; or maybe it was just the way Van spoke it. As he kept speaking in the beautiful language, I fell in a somewhat trance as I watched him on the phone. I was pulled out of it when I heard a familiar name break the harsh, yet smooth words.

"Casey Yammers?" Van asked surprised. He looked at me and started shaking his head at my very badly hidden smile. Wait, where had his hand on my mouth gone?

Right below my chin, our hands were intertwined and gracefully moving against each other. For some reason, it felt more intimate than any other time we had gotten physical. This felt like something couples did, not two people that didn't know where they stood with each other. The feel of his rough, strong hand in mine felt so perfect. He began tickling my palm and I looked up expecting to see a smirking Van, but he was staring out the glass window with his eyebrows raised like he was getting yelled at.

I looked back at our hands and saw that he had placed them finger tip to finger tip. It was such a small gesture, but it was so frigging cute for big bad Van to be playing handsy with me. I pulled his huge hand in my smaller one and began lightly tracing his veins. I could feel his gaze on me and I met it under hooded lashes.

There was small smile on his face as he spoke into the phone, and uttered a small sentence, but I only caught the word 'lyublyu'. I had no idea what he had said, but it sounded so elegant and powerful..

While keeping his eyes on mine, he laughed into the phone and said what I presumed to be goodbyes, because he shortly hung up.

"So you speak Russian?" His hand was still in mine and I wasn't quite ready to give it back.

"I speak Russian."

"Since when?" I couldn't remember him ever speaking it as a kid.

"Um, a few years back, something happened that had to do a lot with my family and ancestry. So I traced through the Molniya family tree, which is obviously Russian hence I went to Russia and I just kind of picked it up," he sounded a bit closed off, but I kept pressing.

"What happened that caused the History Channel episode?"

"I ah it's kind of personal-,"

"Say no more," I cut him off," I can absolutely understand personal. Molniya," it rolled of my tongue like honey, "why does that name sound so familiar? Is it because it's the name of a famous Russian mob and that's why you can afford this classy apartment?"