His Electric Feel Part 2

God, I was scared. That thought kept repeating in my head on my way to my father's funeral in Boston, also where the Black Orchid Mission lived, also where five warrior, elementers that I strived to forget waited for me. I felt the butterflies in my stomach grow as I started to climb the hill that led to the Grande Estates. Even after being away for seven years, I never forgot the beauty of the house. It was an old Victorian built in the 1800s. It was three levels with at least 40 windows on the front of the building. Twelve gardens completed with a fountain surrounded the mansion and the grand entrance was utterly breathtaking with its marble archway and the intricate details. I had finally arrived. I was home.

I sat in the car for about ten minutes before going in. God, I was scared. I needed to get a new saying. Actually, no, what I needed was to grow some balls and enter that house. For god sakes , I'm Torah Grande. I'm one of the most powerful Elemental that the world has ever seen. But I was scared.

I had to get in that house soon or I would talk myself into leaving. I got out of my car and went to the door. I took a deep breath and knocked. At first nothing happened, and then the door slowly opened. And suddenly I was looking into the sea green eyes of Raiden.

Raiden was God's view of perfection. Models would kill to have his bone structure. He was enticingly handsome. His eyes' like I said, were the color of the sea. His hair was golden and a little bit different then I remember it. He wore it long and floppy like the little boy he was on the inside. And his body, I could go on for days about his body. He had naturally tan skin and stood at around 6'4 with a frame of rippling muscles under his white v-neck. Raiden was a water Elemental.

"Torah?" He said distracting me from my analysis of him, "Ty said you were coming but I didn't believe it, well actually, none of us did to tell you the truth." He said it with a frown on his face.

"You haven't changed a bit." I said jokingly, "Still the pessimist as always aren't we Raiden?" He smiled at that, but there was still an undertone of sadness in it. I couldn't tell if it was because of me or the loss of my father. He had been a father figure to all the Black Orchid Mission.

"Ahh, and I see you haven't lost your sassiness either," he said regaining his composure, "come on, everyone is inside."

"O-okay." I stuttered pathetically.

Raiden flat out laughed at that. "What, don't tell me the big, bad, man-eater Grande is scared of a few boys?" and just like that it he was my best friend again.

"Oh, shutup Raiden. Let's go before I really turn into a man-eater."I said but both of us knowing I hadn't casually used my powers since the incident. Overlooking that fact he continued, "You just better get moving, cause this is starting to sound like a challenge, and we both know I won't say no to a challenge." As he talked, he formed a water orb in his hands and tossed it back and forth while pretending to through it at me.

We kept up the back and forth banter, and before I knew it we were in the pool table room. I saw Tyson first. He still looked exactly the same. He had huge muscles just like Raiden and was about 6'6. He still had his crew cut shaved closely to his head and as he looked up from his game of pool, I saw our grey, blue eyes. "Torah?" he said questioningly. I know I had been gone for a long time, but this whole 'is she really here' act was getting old. Before I could say anything, he came over and hugged me. Up until that moment, I hadn't realized how drained I was, and I allowed myself to relax into my older brother.

Once we parted, I scanned the room and saw two more members of the Black Orchid Mission. There was Augusto, but he went by Auggie, thankfully. He had brown, curly hair that matched the color of his eyes. He was on the shorter side of the other guys, but still stood at an impressive 6'0 foot. Auggie was good looking and also had a nice body, but the best part of him was his humor. He had the ability to make even the most cynical person cry with laughter. He was a wind Elemental. Not the most powerful, but very helpful in tight situations

"Auggie!!!!" I screamed as he yelled his pet name for me, "Torky!!!" Riding on a current from the air conditioning, and scooped me up in one of his Auggie bear hugs.

"Oh, I actually go by Augusto now." I gave him an 'oh really' look as he sat me down. "Nah, I'm just kidding. It's still Auggie." He said with his big, trademark, goofy smile.

Looking up my gaze settled on Grazon. He had always been really quiet, and that hadn't seemed to change over the years. We had a friendship that was silent, yet we both understood it was there. Grazon had strawberry blond hair and hazel eyes. His muscles were not as proclaimed as the others but they were there. I didn't understand that though, because Grazon was an earth Elemental which took loads and loads of strength.

"I'm sorry about your father, we all are. He was a great man." Grazon's words had brought me back to reality. I had almost forgotten the reason I had actually come back with all the reunions. But I certainly remembered know.

"Thank you Grazon. That really means a lot." He nodded and went back to his game of pool. I didn't think I could face the reality of my father's death right then, so I put it in the back of my mind to dwell on later.

"Well, welcome back." I heard Raiden say, but it barely registered. I was looking around the room trying to find the last member of the Black Orchid Mission, but he obviously wasn't here.

"Oh for God sakes, he's not in here."

"What?" I said as I turned around to look at Raiden.

"He's not here right now. He's off with one of his little friends if you catch my drift?" Raiden said annoyed.

"

What's your deal?" I asked, choosing to ignore the last part of his statement.

"Nothing, I just... well we're you looking for him?" he questioned.

"Of course I was, but only because I haven't seen Van in seven years." That was only partly true, Raiden didn't need to know that it was killing me that Van was with some girl doing God knows what.

At that point Tyson walked back into the room holding my bags, I hadn't registered he had ever left. "Tor, you should probably get to bed. It's been a long day for you, and the funeral is tomorrow. You still remember which room is yours right?"He didn't give me a choice, and it wasn't the time to bring up sibling feuds.

"Yeah, of course. I'll go up in a second."

After saying my goodnights, I ascended the three flights of stairs to my old bedroom. I went the long way to avoid the room where the cause of my leave had taken place. My room looked the exact same. The deep red paint covered all of the walls and the french door that led out to my balcony. My bed still had the grey silk sheets and mahogany frame, and it was calling my name.I changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed. I fell asleep thinking of Van and how much I wished he wasn't off with some girl.