His Electric Feel Part 8

Just a really quick few things. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH to everyone that has read my story, but ESPECIALLY MY FANS!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys seriously have no idea at all how helpful and encouraging your support is. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I might be hated for the ending, but i'm hoping to upload again tomorrow : D!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If it weren't for the spoon and ice cream in my mouth, my jaw would have dropped to the floor. I was not prepared for what I saw. It was the most orgasmic display of flesh I have ever seen in my life, or as some know him, Van doing pull ups.

He was only wearing gym shorts and a pair of Nikes. His muscular abdomen was on full display along with his bulging biceps as he continued to do pull ups. His head was hung low with exhaustion so he couldn't see me, but I could sure see him. Sweat was dripping off his body, coating him in a sheen that made his body shine. And the way he was raising and lowering himself from that bar, was such a turn on. Up and down, up and down, up and down, oh sweet Jesus, only Van could make exercise so sexy. I felt my body react vividly as he continued the pattern.

"I'm glad someone is enjoying this." Van's deep voice pulled me from my fantasy. That meant he knew I was there. Wait what had he said? I was too distracted by the fact that he knew I was staring, he was now talking to me, and he was still doing pull ups.

Um what?" I blushed; my voice had come out much more husky then was necessary.

Van let out a throaty laugh as he jumped down from the bar. Holy mother of all things good, he was so goddamn sexy. His body was shiny from all the sweat making his muscles even more defined and those shorts were riding so low on his hips. They were dangerously close to a very dangerous place, yet I could not pull my eyes away. Van seemed to notice.

"Eyes up here, babe." That was a mistake. He gave another laugh as my eyes snapped up to his. His expression changed when he saw the fierceness in my eyes.

"Don't call me babe," I didn't respond well to fake names of endearment.

He just smiled, it wasn't his usual smile. It looked like one reserved for play pals. In all fairness though, it did make my knees wobble. Sauntering over to where I stood in the doorway, he grabbed his water bottle and took a swig.

"Oh really?" There was a glint in his eyes that I really did not like. He continued to walk towards me until I was between his body and the door frame. The intoxicating smell of leather infiltrated my nose. "Who's going to stop me, babe?"

That word just did not sit well with me. I knew the only way to get him to back off was take the logical path. "Not with me Van. I see right past all your badass bullshit. Don't forget I knew you before you became the lady's man of the Black Orchids."

"You got me there, Tor." Van backed off but immediately fired back, "Just remember you've been gone a long time. I've gotten pretty damn good with women." He may have meant it as a joke, but it hurt to hear that the man I used to dream about had been with and pleased lots of other women. Van saw the sadness in my eyes, and knew he had taken it too far. "Hey, I was just messing with you. I mean we've both had are fair share of tail right?"

Good job Van. Point it out that we're both sluts to get back on my good side. I just shook my head and left the gym. Van followed me though.

"Torah, I didn't mean that. That was really dumb to say. I'm sorry." He was floundering and he knew it.

"I thought you were supposed to be good with women, Van." I didn't look at him, but continued on my way to the kitchen to discard my empty carton. I was almost there when I felt his hand grab the back of my shirt.