His Electric Feel Part 3

This one is a little short but I think most of you will like it!!! Please comment and vote if you like it!

Btw the song A Storm Is Going To Come by Piers Faccini goes really well with this chapter. Ok I'll shut up now=) Enjoy!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up super unaware on the morning of my father's funeral before realizing I was back at Grande Estates. It was strange, but I felt more at peace with myself being here then I had in a very, very long time. I sat up and saw there was a tray of food by the door. Walking up to it, I saw there was also a note. "Tor, the funeral is at 2 o'clock. I expect you to be there and in an appropriate dress. Tyson"

I rolled my eyes at Tyson's message. Even in two sentences, he could find away to make me feel like a child. I glanced at the clock.

"HOLY SHIT!" I yelled. It was 1:15, I had forty-five minutes to make myself look presentable for people that I hadn't thought about for nearly a decade.

Not even thinking about the food, I darted for the bathroom and jumped in the shower. I quickly washed my hair and thankfully remembered to shave. Hopping out of the shower, I threw on a bit of mascara. I tousled my hair a little bit and let it dry into its natural waves. Now, I had to deal with the clothes.

I slowly walked up to my suitcase of clothes and found the black dress I was looking for. Now was not the time to think about why it was black. I put it on and took one last look in the mirror. The image I saw showed a young women that looked classy and confident, not at all how she felt. I was about to burst with emotions on the inside, but I just couldn't deal with that right now. Checking the clock, I saw it was 1:56. With four minutes to spare, I walked out the door.

Van's Point of View

Sometimes days just flat out sucked. My week so far had been filled with those days. It all started when Trace Grande was killed by the Shards, and it just hadn't gotten any better. I had gone out every night since hunting for Shards and killing them. Being an Elemental like me was a bitch, but it could definitely come in handy sometimes. I was one of the very rare Elementals that couldn't control their power, but when I unleashed it, there was no chance in hell for anyone within a 50 foot radius of me. I was an electricity Elemental, and because of this, I had to keep my guard up at all times excluding combat.

So far, I had only caught two Shards. It was nowhere near enough, so I took out a few of my frustrations in a more productive way with Dana last night. I should have been out hunting, but I needed a distraction.

Today was Trace's funeral so that guaranteed another suck day, unless... but there was no way that would be a possibility. I rolled out of Dana's bed and silently slipped out of her apartment. I got in the car and took my sweet time to get home. Crowds were not my thing, and the funeral of Trace Grande entailed crowds.

I felt like slapping myself for not leaving Dana's earlier. It was exactly 2 o'clock and I was smack dab in the middle of traffic leading to Grande Estates.

Finally, I reached the Black Orchid garage and made it to my room without being detected by a soul. I changed into black pants, a black undershirt, and topped it off with a black suit jacket and tie. Looking my dashing self, it's not my fault I have an ego bigger than Texas, I sauntered into one of the many rooms that was rarely ever used. It was serving as a visitation room today.

Instantly, something felt different. As an electric elementer, I could sense others power. Many of the guests at the funeral were Elementals but known off them were that strong to produce such a strong current. There was only one elementer I had ever been in the presence of that possessed that much power. I knew the chances of that Elemental being here was slim to none, but no one else could create such a strong reaction, from me especially.

I hoped it was here. Hell, I needed it to be her.

I followed the trace of power, which wasn't that hard, and found the source.

Good God, she was even more beautiful than ever. I could only see the back of her, but I didn't need to see her face to tell you that. The dress she wore hugged her body in all the right places. She looked taller than her 5'9 in it. It accentuated her creamy skin perfectly .She was wearing her long, mahogany colored hair the way I liked it, down and natural. I felt the warmth that her body naturally threw off fill me up and the only thing I wanted was more. I needed to see her lopsided smile surrounded by those full lips, I needed to see the way her cheeks filled with color when she blushed, I needed to see those beautiful grey eyes light up, I needed to hear her voice say my name.

Torah Grande had returned, and this time I wouldn't let her get away.