His Electric Feel Part 29

We were back in Boston now, but not the part that Van's little getaway was. We were in the sketchy, dear god that man might have a gun, avoid the alleys section. Tattoo parlors, strip clubs, and bail bonds lined the streets along with badly dressed women and possibly a few Crips. Van didn't seem to be the least bit worried, though.

"I love the shady parts of Boston as much as the next girl, but do we have any reason at all to be here right now?" I asked Van as I made uncomfortable eye contact with a homeless man's cat.

"What, you don't like the exhilaration that comes from knowing that at any minute we could witness a drive by?" Van's smirk was clearly back.

"Are you kidding me? Nothing turns me on more," I sighed.

"Note to self: organized gang crime gets her hot." I slapped his arm lightly and laughed.

"Seriously though, what are we doing in Boston's finest neighborhood?"

Van just shrugged his shoulders.

"Please?" I whined as I wrung out my wet hair over his lap.

This time I only got Van to scratch his neck. I let out a deep breath and slumped back into my seat, only to be propelled into my seatbelt as Van zipped into a parking garage and found a empty spot in the back. Van laughed as I pushed back the mass of hair that had fallen in my eyes.

"You are so dead," I spoke to him menacingly as he reached over and unbuckled me.

"I told you I can't stand your annoying questions," he said it playfully as his hand lingered on my hip. When he pulled back, he trailed his hand along my thigh, making me instantly warm.

He just smirked at my flustered emotions before getting out of the car. I rubbed my hands over my face and through my hair before following him. He was leaning against my side of the car when I got out. Before I could say anything, he took my right hand and pulled me into his side, making me walk as close as I could to him while we exited the garage.

"Ah, very sneaky, park in the sketchy lot as an excuse to get in the girl's personnel space." Thankfully, you couldn't detect the nervousness in my voice.

His right hand was holding mine, so he was kind of behind me. He had his left hand playing with my hair and resting on my shoulder. It was making me hazy. 

"It's working isn't it?" His deep voice asked while he moved his hand to the meeting of my color bone and neck, my sweet spot.

I walked the slightest bit slower so my back would rub against his chest. "You're so full of it," I foggily replied.

"As much as you don't want to, I think you kind of find my cockiness hot." His thumb started doing little circles.

He had absolutely no idea what he was doing to me, or maybe he did, but it was making it hard for me to think. Of course I didn't find his cockiness hot. It was annoying, distracting, it pissed me off, it made me stubborn, maybe it was seductive. It was kind of a turn on knowing that he knew and that everyone else knew, he could have any girl he wanted whenever he wanted, but he was with me. Hot though, it was absolutely no-. Who was I trying to kid? Everything about Van was hot, from his stupid smirk to ability to piss me off all the time to his ability to make me smile all the time. And there was no denying his bad boy façade was hot, especially knowing that he could joke at one moment and turn around and knock someone flat on their ass the next one. Van may not have been perfect, but he was perfect for me. He didn't need to know that though.

Van's hand fell from my tender spot, causing me to withdraw from lalaland, and switched spots with his other hand that was holding mine. We were out of the garage and walking along a street lit by a flickering street lamp and a bunch of tacky, buzzing signs. There was a group of five guys walking towards us that didn't look to safe, they weren't Shards though. Van squeezed my hand in reassurance. I looked at him with a small smile as he continued to look at the group. I knew nothing could happen to me as long as there was Van. Even though, I wasn't going to miss out on a chance to pester him.