Twenty - three

"You didn't tell her?" Ryan asked surprised. Ryan was with Justin who was leaving in an hour. "That was our plan. Remember?" Justin reminded him, closing his bag. "I have a bad feeling about this. I know you love her and I understand that you don't want to break up with her. She seems like a really nice girl. But I have a feeling you both are going to end hurt. But if you think this is for the best, then who am I to stop you?" Ryan told him.

Justin looked at his best friend. He knew he was right. His best friend was right most of the time. If Scooter found out that Justin lied, both him and Sophia would end up getting hurt. But it was worth taking the risk.

Sophia had been quiet all day. Justin was going back to his busy life and she knew he wouldn't be able to talk to her all the time. It was going to be hard. They both knew that, but they wanted it to work. So it was worth a try.

"So what are we gonna do today?" Romy asked, looking at her best friend. "I don't know." she shrugged. "We can go to the park." "Good idea. C'mon. Let's go." Romy jumped up from Sophia's bed. "Slow down tiger. I have to put on some shoes first."

Romy looked at Sophia before running to her closer. She took out a pair of converse and threw them at her best friend. "Hey! Who said I wanted to wear those converse? I want my vans." she shouted. Romy gave her a look. "Put the damn shoes on." she ordered. "Okay. Fine." Sophia laughed and put on her black converse.

Sophia was wondering why Romy was so excited to go to the park. Something was up and soon she would find out what. She was never the one to suggest to go to the park and now she telling Sophia to hurry up.

"Why do you want to go to the park so bad?" Sophia asked as they were walking in the street. "I just feel like going to the park." Romy simply replied. Sophia looked at her, not believing anything she was saying. "And I have to believe that?" "Yes!" Sophia shook her head. Her best friend could be such a weirdo sometimes.

They arrived at the park and Romy led her best friend to the area where you could skate. They sat down on a bench. The sun was shining and it was getting warmer. It was the perfect weather to just chill outside.

Sophia was confused why they were at the skate area of the park, because they usually sat at the pond. But when she heard the familiar laugh of her brother, she immediately understood why Romy wanted to come here and why she was so excited.

"Oh now I understand why you wanted to come here." Sophia told her best friend with a smirk on her face. Romy blushed as she looked away. "Why don't you just tell him how you feel about him?" Sophia suggested. "Are you crazy? I don't want to embarrass myself in front of him." she said. "What if you don't and it turns out he likes you too?" "He will never like me." Romy sighed, looking at her crush. Little did she know he thought the same about her.

Sophia sighed as well. She really needed to talk to her brother when she got home. Or at least she needed to help the two lovebirds or they would never end up together.

"Sophia!" someone yelled. Sophia looked up and saw James running towards them. "Jamie!" she yelled back and ran to him, attacking him with a hug. "You know I hate it when you call me that." he told her. "I just love teasing you." she smirked. "What are you doing here?" "Is it forbidden to come here?" "No, but it's weird seeing you here since you never come in this area of the park." he said. "I know, but Romy really wanted to come." she explained. "Your brother?" he guessed. Sophia nodded her head.

Everyone could see how much Romy and Luke liked each other. He teased her. She called him names. But underneath it all, everyone could see how much they cared. Because if you listened closely, to every tease, there was an "I love you" inside. But the both of them were just too blind to notice it. You could see it by the way Luke flirted with Romy and talked to her and how she looked at him. Romy would blush every time he complimented her. But who wouldn't? He was extremely good looking and you could easily fall in love with him by just looking in his eyes and by looking at that gorgeous smile of his.

"We really need to talk to him." James suggested. Sophia nodded her head in agreement. "I was going to talk to him tonight." she told him. "Good idea. Let me know how it went." "Sure."

Sophia looked behind her and saw Romy staring at her twin brother. She rolled her eyes and looked back at James. Romy hadn't even noticed she left.

"So you want an ice cream?" James asked his best friend. "Why do you even ask when you know the answer is yes?" Sophia said. "True." he chuckled. "C'mon. Let's go before they notice I want to leave." "Weirdo." Sophia laughed. "You know you love this weirdo." he smiled. Sophia smiled and shook her head as they went for ice cream. If only she knew how much James liked her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.
Leave acomment, tellyour friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.
It would mean a lot to me.

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...
By Bieberworld_x