Nineteen

It was a few days before Justin had to go back to the US and he was taking Sophia on a date tonight. Justin didn’t want to leave, but he had no choice. He had to. It was his job. His life. And there was nothing he could about it. Sophia had to accept that. She knew it was going to be hard, but if you don’t try, you don’t know right?

“Hey babe.” Luke said as he put his arm around Romy’s shoulder. “I am not your babe.” she said, pushing his arm away. “When are you going to admit that you love each other?” Sarah asked frustrated. Romy and Luke looked at each other. “Love him? No way.” “Love her? No way.” They said at the same time. Sophia gave them a look and smirked before walking to class. Her brother came walking next to her. “Ask her out already.” she told him. “She doesn’t feel the same way.” Luke sighed. “Are you blind? She loves every single second of the attention you give her. Don’t you notice how she looks at you?” He shook his head. Sophia rolled her eyes. It was obvious that they had a thing for each other but they were too blind to notice. “But trust me. You won’t be disappointed.” Sophia smiled. “As long as you keep your promise.” he said, looking at her. “Of course.” “Don’t I have an amazing sister?” Luke said smiling as they entered the classroom. “And don’t I have an annoying brother who’s also a little bit overprotective?” Sophia smirked as she teased him. “Hey! I am not annoying.” he argued. “True. You’re not. You’re an amazing brother.” she smiled. They sat down next to each other. “And I just want you to be happy Soph.” he simply replied.

“So where are we going exactly?” Sophia asked her for the 10th time. Justin glanced at her and smirked. “Not telling you.” he said. “Babe please.” she pouted. “You’ll see in a few.” “You are no fun.” she pouted. They were in Justin’s car on their way to a location Sophia was dying to know. “Even though you’re being so cute right now, it’s still no.” Justin told her. “Fine.” she said, sitting back in her said as she crossed her arms over her chest. “Don’t worry baby. I’m sure you’ll love it.”

Justin drove for another 10 minutes before he finally stopped the car. He got out and opened the door for his girlfriend. Sophia looked around. They were at a hill. The view was beautiful. It was already dark and there were millions of stars in the sky. You could see the lights of the city. It was just so beautiful.

Justin opened the trunk of the car and took out a blanket and a basket. Sophia was admiring the view when he did that. He had laid the blanket and the basket on the ground before he walked up to her. He put his chin in her shoulder and his arms around her waist. “It’s so beautiful up here.” she breathed out. “I know.” “How did you find this place?” she asked. “One day I was so tired of the paps following me and all these people wouldn’t leave me alone. So I just drove and ended up here. You’re the first one I show this place.” Sophia turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. “I feel special.” she smiled. “You are.” Justin said before placing his lips on hers.

“Can I ask you something?” Sophia asked. “Sure.” Justin replied. “There’s this huge Belieber in my year and I know how much you love your fans. So I was wondering if you could write her a note or something.” “Of course. I’ll give it to you tomorrow.” “Okay. She’ll be so happy.” she said while laying her head on his shoulder. “Did you know you’re so beautiful?” Justin asked. “I do now.” Sophia smiled. “Look! A shooting star. Make a wish.” She told him as she pointed to the sky. She looked at him. “I don’t want to wish for anything, because all I need is right here.” he whispered while looking in her eyes. She smiled before she kissed him.

Sophia was looking at Justin wondering how he ever fell for her. He had a complete different life than hers. She didn’t belong in his world and he didn’t belong in hers. “What are you thinking about?” Justin pulled her out of her thoughts. “You.” Sophia simply replied. “What about me?” He turned his head to look at her. “There are so many girls – pretty girls – out there who perfectly fit in that crazy world of yours, but you chose me. A simple girl who doesn’t like getting a lot of attention. A girl who’s not good enough for you. An ordinary girl. Why?” Justin stayed quiet for a moment. He knew why he liked her so much. She was a down to earth girl with a normal life.

Justin sighed and took her hands in his. He was looking into her eyes. They were crystal blue. You could get lost in them. “You’re an amazing girl, Sophia. Every guy would be lucky to have you in his life. To be able to call you his. You’re such a down to earth girl and like I said before. You like me for who I am and not because I’m the Justin Bieber. You don’t care about what people think of you. You’re funny, weird, crazy, sweet, beautiful and caring. I can go on if you want. Any guy would fall for you. Just like I did.”

Sophia sat there listening to her boyfriend. She couldn’t believe he was saying all that. No boy had ever told her those things. Did he really mean it? Of course he did. Why would he lie?

 “I love hearing your laugh and seeing your smile. It makes my day. I love how you have this spark in your eyes every time you smile. I love how you bite your lip when you’re nervous. I love you Sophia.” he whispered. It was the first time that Justin told her he loved her. It took Sophia a few seconds to realize what he had just said. She looked into his eyes and smiled like an idiot. “I love you too.” she said and then kissed him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading.

Leave a commenttell your friends, share it on twitter and don't forget to vote.

It would mean a lot to me. 

Thank you ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two worlds collide...

By Bieberworld_x