Surprise

^^Damon isn't throwing himself his own Bachelor party but I couldn't resist the gif, its too good.^^

A/N: This book is almost coming to an end, maybe 3-5 more chapters. I'm gonna devote my time to finishing this one before updating any of my others, hopefully you all understand but with so many TVD fanfics its hard to keep my own stories straight bc I change so much with characters and timelines. Anyway hope you enjoy these last chapters, I'll try to make them extra great.

Boarding House, Damon/Clara Bedroom...

Damon was still half asleep when he felt Clara start to rock back into him, he propped himself up on his elbow and looked over at her... she was still sleeping,

Damon POV:

I felt Clara move, but when I checked she was still sleeping, I heard her murmur my name... hmmm must be having one hell of a dream. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her back closer to me, pressing her amazing ass right against my hardening dick. Her breathing was picking up and I wanted to know what I was doing to her in her mind, so I could best my self in reality... not a lot of people can compete with me, with my prowess... but I think I'm up for the challenge, at least the lower half of me definitely is.

I close my eyes and concentrate on entering her mind, I see us. She has us in the Lockwood cells, she's chained up against the wall completely naked... damn I love how kinky my girl can be. But now I'm in the odd position of being jealous of my dream self for getting to have his wicked way with her. I slowly approach the couple and come up behind myself, she finally spots me and her face is adorably confused.

"Damon?"

"Think you can handle the both of us?" Now she has a seductive smirk on her face more than ready to accept my challenge.

"Oh yes, please."

I take over slightly and change the scene, we are now in our bedroom only she is suspended from the ceiling only her toes barely touch the floor. It allows me to move behind her, tracing her delicious curves. Dream me is attending to her front while I grab a belt from the closet and start teasing her backside.

Dream me is on his knees pleasuring her with his tongue and I wrap the belt around my hand keeping the buckle safely in my fist I lash out and strike the leather against her pert bottom causing her to cry out. Every time Dream me is getting her close to her release I start inflicting more pain, causing her body to become so confused she can't tell the difference anymore between the two sensations. She is so desperate to cum, she is losing her mind. I control Dream me to stand up and I lift Clara from behind, with both me's in position I quickly bring her down on both of us, DM (dream me) in her soaking cunt and me in her tight little ass.

She immediately detonates and DM and I continue to pound away furiously into her.

When I find my own release I start to come out of our shared dreamscape into reality... we somehow made it onto the floor, I'm on top of her from behind. I move the hair away from her face to check on her.

"Are you okay?"

"More than okay, why have we never done that before?"

I smile, "I don't know but feel like repaying the favor tomorrow night with a fourway? Me and three yous?"

"hmm, I think that could be arranged."

Damn it's good to be me.

I turn her around and we continue to make love all morning, on the floor in the shower and again in bed.

Starving we finally leave our sex oasis in search of blood and food.

Suddenly a bag is placed over my head and my neck snapped.