Goodbye

"Ma'am?" the stewardess tapped the girls shoulder. "your flight is ready." she walked away, her heels tapping on the floor.

the female slowly stood, grabbing her bag and walked in the line, boarding the plan. her music played in her ears, her hands stuffed into a jacket that didn't belong to her. his scent comforted her, it told her she was making the right choice. she was the last to board, before she walked onto the plane she glanced back, "Goodbye." she whispered to herself.

:::

I FINISHED A BOOK. wowwwwwwwwwwwwww, i can't do it right now. i'm in disbelief, thank you so much to MauraThana this book never would've completed without you and every word in this book is dedicated to you.

first off, this is not the ending you want but it's the ending that needed to happen. we hope and plan, we dream about a life we want to have but sometimes things change. people enter our lives and they leave, not because they didn't love us but because not everyone that lights a fire in you will stay.

because even though they had everything it could never work. and yes this is how it was going to end since i wrote the first word in the chapter. i'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted, but i needed to write it like this.

because they loved each other so much i needed to show that sometimes that isn't enough. because Esmeralda had so much more to do and because Sebastian needed to grow alone.

maybe in some life or story they'll end up together but in this one they won't.

but remember, this is not the ending, this is merely the beginning.

hope you enjoyed this book as much as i did enjoy writing it.

i may be taking a small break, just a week or so, before i begin writing Aspen's story. but that will be coming soon.

thank you for joining me on this ride.

have a great day/night/life

live the life you dream of