To Protect, and Introductions to Shopping

A Few Weeks Later- Nat’s POV:

I clung onto Bon’s sleeve as I was walking in the ordinary academy. I did not like the looks some guys gave me, or how they looked up and down my legs and figure. I hid behind Bon, since we had the same schedule. I peeked out from behind his sleeve, to see that someone was swaggering over to us. Someone smacked me on the bum, making me yelp and jump away, my cheeks burning as I looked around. It happened again, and so I squeaked and covered myself with my bag. “W-who’s doing that?” I asked softly, and a boy smirked.

“Look what we got here, boys?” He purrs, and pokes my nose, making me blush and scurry back.

“O-Oi!” I blush even more, and squirm.

“You know you wanna come with us.”

“C’mon, it’ll be fun.”

“It won’t even take long.”

I blinked away tears and tried to get out of their way, but I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Are these asswipes botherin’ ya?” He asks grufflly. I nod, and blush before feeling tears come from my eyes as I see him push them off, threatening them and sighing. “Idiots, hittin’ on a girl like-”

“B-Bon.” I interrupt him, my arms wrapping around him from behind as I press my head into his back. “Arigatou.”

He smiles a little, and turns so he’s facing me before hugging me back, hefting my figure onto his back. “C’mon, we gotta go to class. Wipe those up, we don’t wanna ruin the pretty face.” He jokes, and I giggle a little, blushing as I obey. We come to class and we sit down, me in the front and him at the back, waiting and talking with others until the teacher comes, signalling the start of class.

After School- The Mall- Nat’s POV:

We had a training session at the beach near my home today, so they advised us to wear something like a bathing suit. I was now at a clothing shop with Shiemi, Izumo, and Koko. I observed the different types of bikinis, tankinis, and just different things they had. My cheeks flushed, seeing a very...skimpy...bikini, and I closed my eyes with my hands, my cheeks a burning red. “W-Why’re we doing this?” I ask my self.

“W-Well we don’t have much time, so I guess we should just choose something…” Shiemi murmurs, and so she starts to look too. Izumo slowly picks a navy blue striped bikini top, with a plain navy blue bottom.

“This might as well work.” I hear her mumble before going into the changing room to check if it was the right size.  

W-What am I supposed to do? I don’t exactly know what size I am, nor do I know much about this stuff. I usually just got things from Shiro that was from a student of his. I let out a sigh, and sit down on the bench that was used for trying out shoes.

“Need help?” I hear someone ask with a soft chuckle, and so I look up, my cheeks flushing in embarrassment as I nod yes. I see Koko laughing softly as she plops down next to me, and she holds out the tag of a bikini that she has in her hand. “See this?” She points to the letter ‘M’. I nod slowly, and blush more.

“D-Doesn’t that stand for Medium? And S for Small, and L for Large, and so on?” I ask, confused. “But what size am I?” I mumble, embarrassed not knowing this. She nods, and smiles a little.

“Uhuh. You would probably be a S for both.” She smiles. “I’m an M for the top, M for the bottom. So yeah, I’m M for both.” She grins as she holds out an orange bikini top that had red flames from the bottom to the top, and a plain orange bottom. She gets up before holding out her hand. “C’mon, I’ll show you some that are your size.” She pulls me up, leading me to an area that had smaller tops and bottoms. “Go look around, see something you like.” She giggles a little, looking towards the entrance. “They’re supposed to come in any time by now. We gotta dress to impress!” She cheers, her cheeks slightly flushing.

I nod slowly, and start to slowly change into an olive green ruffled bandeau top, with a pair of olive green shorts that went to the mid-thigh, and the same color bottom underneath. There were golden and silver links that went from the center of the hem of the top, going down to the left hip of the shorts. My cheeks flushed faintly, and I nodded, as if deciding that I would wear this. Entering the fitting room, I started to undress and pulled on my bottoms and top, linking the chains together, blushing. Peeking out of the fitting room, I squeaked, seeing everyone-including the guys-were there.

“C’mon, Nat! Everyone’s waiting for you!” I heard the familiar voice of Yukio scold me, and so I nodded quickly peeking out again, and blushing a lot before shooting back.

“Come out or I’m coming in, Onee-chan!” I hear Rin then state impatiently. I squeal and blush even more. “That’s it!” He bellows before plowing in, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

“O-Oi!” I squeal and start to kick him, trying to keep my shorts from riding up too much. “Put me down!” I yelp, and blush from embarrassment. “Put me down or I’m going to punish you!” I then pipe, and he immediately stops setting me down. I smile a little and quickly change in the fitting room, and come back out with a blush on my cheeks as I quickly pay, and jog out to the van.