Sleep

Peter got out of the bed. It may have been a challenge for him, but he did it. He had to get out of the bed.

"Pirate..." Casy's groggy voice spoke to him.

The man turned to look her into the eyes. The enchanting eyes. Grey meeting Ocean Blue.

Cascata knew that Peter felt bad for taking her first time. That he had "hurt" her. Yet, she wanted to go back to sleep with him in her arms. Or vise versa.

"Peter, come here." Her voice was still groggy as she spoke, but they didn't care.

The grey eyed man walked back over to the woman. As he was at the bed, he was reminded that she was still naked.

"Peter... Please lay with me..." She asked.

Said man wanted to. He really did, but he couldn't... The man took something from the woman. She would never get back.

"I-i can't... How are you not mad at me... I took something from you for my own selfish desires..."

The siren gave a sad smile. The she had to tell him... Yet, how...

"Pete... Please lay down, I want to tell you something." She said in an almost hushed tone.

The man did not disobey the woman this time. The black haired woman sighed and hugged the man at the waist.

"We're mated." was all that left.

Peter looked down at her in confusion... Until he was able to process what she had truly said. A dark blush formed on his cheeks, that he knew he wouldn't be able to hide. Yet, why would he want to hide that from his mate?

"H-how?" He asked, starring her in the eyes.

"When you drank some of  my blood... I'm sorry..." She looked down at the ground in shame. "Your not like me though..." She whispered.

"Hey..." The King of pirates tilted the beings chin up to look at him. "I don't regret it, I just thought that you'd be upset..." He said with a small smile.

This caused the ravenette to smile as well. The woman leaned up and kissed the man gently on the lips before snuggling more into his arms. She was warmer than usual, the queen didn't know why she was warmer. Being near him though, seemed to have cooled her down some.

"I think your about to go into heat... We'll deal with that later." Peter's voice told with a hint of tiredness.

"Yes, now go to sleep." The woman whined until his arms encircled her.

The two for the second time that day had fallen yet again into a peaceful sleep. Neither one was going to move anytime soon anyway.