Story of All

It had been of many moons since the sirens came back. Any man that was stupid enough to go near the island that they reside, he and his crew never were seen again.
There were very few that did manage to escape these sirens' grasp. Yet all believe, even those that live, that they were let go. As a warning to all the others. It says that they respect the women and would offer her a home on their island. Many said yes and was no more. Those that said no, they needed home... They were killed unless they were of mother or sister. No one knows these beings. All to afraid of them. All but one crew. They knew how they worked. They knew how to take them all down. Yet they shared none of the secrets they had.
Little did all know, even that little crew, that the old King and Queen of the Sirens, were gone. The new Queen knew the troubles and had enchanted the waters themselves to help aid in the dimise of man's world. She was ruthless and cared of none, but her people. They were stronger than anything! And she wanted it to stay that way. She also had a score to settle with a small wee lass from years ago.
That man... He was the King of the pirates. He could kill anyone and not feel remorse for it. His most trusty friends are his only friends that he dare tells of his secrets to. But being King is not an easy job, yet even as young as the lass was he made it look easy as a siren could be born of beauty and the power of song.
No one would know that a siren had a heart until it was in the King's hand. No one knew except for the Queen's first love. The one that she loved more than anything. The one to help her change ever so slightly.