Old & new friends

Start from the beginning

"Man, bro you don't kn how much I love you," I said as I hugged Prince.

Prince: Quit bein gay and here watch the pancakes, I gotta go woke up Sunny.

"What can a guy do to get some brotherly love around here," I mumbled to myself.

Prince's POV

(I went to Sunny's bunk, which was right beneath mine, and watched her sleep. She was smiling, so probaly she was dreamin bout somethin happy. I wonder if I was in it? I started to tickle her around her stomach, and next thing I knew, I was holdin my jaw in my hands)

"Owwww," I let out. 

(She had punched me in my jaw)

Sunny: Oh shit. I'm so sorry babe. (She started gettin out of bed)

"Its okay I said, but can I at least get a kiss," I asked.

Sunny: You can be in any sort of pain but u still gonna be princeton (She bent over and planted a kiss on my lips)

"Always be ur self. thats the motto nigga," I said.

Sunny: #1 dont be drake. #2 yolo's the motto #3 i aint no nigga

"watever. but cmon i made breakfast," i said as i pulled her out of the bunk and ran to the kitchen.

Sunny: wow! someones in a hurry.

"i dont want them to get cold for u," i said.

Sunny: awwww!

Sunny's POV

(i started to kiss prince and it almost turned into a make-out session but ray pulled us off of each other)

Ray: gross

Prince: u just missin ur girl

Ray: yo Prince

Prince: yeah wat up ray

Ray: she wont even talk to me

Prince: just give her some time

Ray: but i didnt even do anything wrong

(Roc and Prod walk in)

Roc: man dont steal our lines

Ray/Prince: (laugh)

(A/N: the dialouge between ray and prince was the opening dialouge in "missing you")  

 Roc's POV

Breakfast was pretty quiet, except you could hear Sunny and Prince laughin or eatin each others faces off. Demi and Prod were always out on dates since she only had 4 more days left in LA.  It had been like that for the past 2 days. I heard a knock on the door and went to go see who it was. I opened the door and saw her, all hell would break lose soon. i could feel it.

 "Ah ah ah...............Hey Star," I said as I hugged her.

Star: Oh my Rocky-Boo! (Hugs me tight) I missed you.

"Ah same here," I said and I knew it was a lie.

Bahja: Where's Ray at?

"Back over there," I replied pointing to the back of the bus.

"So how you been," I asked Star.

Star: Lonely. I really missed you. (She put her hand on my shoulder)

"Sorry Star, I have a girlfriend," I said removing her hand from my shoulder.

Star: And?

"I have a GIRLFRIEND who I love very much so please don't start anythin," I said.