Crushed....

Hey guys I just want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my book. I really appreciate it. So I decided I'm going to make a sequel to this book, it's already up called "The Stranger Within: The Lovers Fight". So I'm first to tell you book one is coming to an end soon and I hope you continue to the second one. So i will finish this book soon and start with the second one soon after. Thanks for all the support and spread this around!

Love you all, Onesha !

Chapter 15

"Anika....What....What....What are you doing here?" David said trying to control his wolf from taking control.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? I'm leaving to my castle in Venice, Italy in a week and I thought I let you know. Also, I came to see my mate." I said confused.

"I haven't seen or heard from you David. It's been like 4 days and I can't stop thinking about you, I feel like my heart keeps breaking over and over again. Don't you care anything about me?" I said as I felt my eyes start to well up and tears slowly trickling down my already red cheeks.

He sat there in shock without saying a word.

"Please David say something? I at least deserve an explanation. I know deep down you harbor some feelings for me. I mean damn we are mates. If you want why don't you reject..." I was trying to finish my sentence when I was interrupted.

"Don't you dare say that." He said with anger in your voice. "I will never reject you, your my mate." He said sympathetically.

"Then why are you acting this way, do you know how much it hurts not being with you. I just saw the closes people in my life find love and I'm stuck with a stubborn ass mate.

Do you not accept me, are you ashamed of me David......Answer me dammit!" I said noticing I was about to lose control because I was so angry and him being silent doesn't help at all. I notice tears falling down my face like a waterfall.

He noticed I was about to lose control and before you know it his lips crashed against mine and I felt calm as electricity and sparks flew through my body. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip asking for entrance and I happily accepted. We were hungrily kissing each other fighting for dominance and since he is the stubborn, possessive alpha he won. His tongue slowly was massaging and exploring my mouth. If this is what it could feel like all the time I would never want it to stop.

Then after a moment he pulled away, we were both gasping for air. While trying to catch my breath I realized I let out the words I never thought I would say. "I...I Love you David" I said with a weak smiling looking into his now dark red eyes showing the emotion of lust hiding in them.

Then his face went blank and hard like no emotion ever existed, and I noticed what was about happen.

"Anika....I don't know if I can do this. I do care for you a lot but how is this ever going to work. You being a vampire and me being a ware wolf. My family would never accept this. What about your family do they accept this, honestly this should have never happened.....this is a mistake." He said as truthfully as possible but I read his mind and he didn't believe a damn thing he said himself, and neither did I.

"You know what....." Before a can finish I smell the scent of another vampire and my fangs are visible now for protection. They were slowly approaching the room.

"Hey babe...I was wondering if you were ready to discuss the engagement party....oh I'm sorry David, am I interrupting something?" Natalie said confused.

"Oh so your Natalie...you don't look familiar what clan do you belong too because I obviously don't recognize you at all...I mean I am your Queen and I know all of my kind, but you don't look familiar at all." I said sarcastically with anger hidden in my tone.