The Call

Chapter 11

"Anika....Come on everyone is here and we don't want to miss our flight." Her mom Kirsten said frantically.

"Ok mom calm down its MY private jet...they aren't going to leave without me." Anika said starting to get annoyed.

"I don't care I want to get there at a decent time. So hurry the hell up." Kirsten said starting to get very frustrated.

Oh shit I can tell her eyes are about to turn black I might want to just hurry up. "Ok give me 5 minutes geez." I said calmly.

It's been two days since I have seen or talked to David, I can tell he is avoiding me, my heart just keeps breaking over and over again every time I see that day flash before my eyes....it's like torture.

I been crying everyday since that dreadful Wednesday. Let me throw on my sunglasses so no one notices my eyes that look like they been through hell and back.

OH HOW I HATE WEDNESDAY'S NOW!!

*********************************************************

So we finally land in Georgia and my limousine was awaiting our arrival.

"Hello Vampress we were awaiting your arrival." Said my chauffeur Michael.

"Thank you Michael." I said with a weak smile. "Meet the new to become members of my council and my new to become bodyguard. Monica, Mya, and Jared. And you remember my mother Kirsten.

"Yes nice to meet you all. I hope you all enjoy the ride to Rose Mansion it's about an hour drive, so get comfortable." The chauffeur Michael said.

"Ok thank you." They all said and got in.

"Michael quick word...Don't mention anything about them being or becoming vampires I haven't broke the news just yet and I'm going to give them one more chance to see what they say. So if you mention it prematurely and ruin it I will have your head on a stick got it?" I said sternly

"Yes your majesty...as you wish."

"Ok good...I already warned everyone at my mansion. So we should be good. I will be nice and help you with the bags." I said with a smile.

*********************************************************

"Alright my new comers on your right you will see the gorgeous Rose Mansion. Built in the early 1800's when the Rose Family arrived in the America's. 18 bedrooms, 18 bathroom's, a pool area, a basketball/tennis court, a small lake, a rose garden, a game room, a theater, a dinning hall, a big kitchen, plenty of offices and other important rooms lol, even sone secret passageways haha, and a majestic ball room." Michael said on the loud speaker.

What a clown I thought.

"Wow...Anika this place is beautiful." Monica said in awe.

"Yea Anika it looks like a place out of a Fairytale." Mya said with a huge smile on her face.

"Wow Anika...this is all yours it's amazing." Jared said.

"Thank you guys I love it here and this is one of many. I will be going to one after this trip and remaining there for a while its over seas in Europe." I said with a grin.

"Wait your leaving Anika?" Monica asked.

"Ill explain everything at my council meeting tomorrow. Which is y'all first meeting and where ill introduce all of you."

"Y'all go and explore the house your rooms are on the second floor and there is only one room on the third floor and that belongs to me...also your names are on your doors so that there isn't any confusion...go ahead guys I have a call."

Without even checking to see who it was I clicked answer. "Hello?"

"Hey Anika...I know we ended off on a bad vibe and I just wanted to let you know that I love you and miss you... I been thinking about you..."

I interrupted "hold up who is this??!" I said starting to get really pissed off because someone is trying to play with my feelings."

"All I want to say is that I told you I would find you Anika and trust and believe I am closer than you will ever imagine...it's me Thomas!"

After I heard that name I hung up. I could feel myself losing control and my eyes slowly shifting to black."GUARDS" I screamed.

They all show up.

"Security needs to be on lock down...doubled up shifts...especially during the night....Thomas is near and we need to be watchful. UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes Vampress" they all said in unison.

"I am gonna rip your head off Thomas" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I can tell I lost all control and my eyes were black.

"Anika what's wrong?" My mom, my grandmother,and my friends came running outside to see about me.

As I slowly turned around I can see all their faces I shock as they can tell I'm not myself.

"I am gonna rip his head off when I find him...Did you not understand." I said furiously. I could feel my fangs starting to appear.

"Kids you need to go back in the mansion right now." Grandmother Rosa said.

"What's wrong with her eyes?" They all asked.

"Go in the house now it's dangerous out here for you" Kirsten screamed at them and I can tell she was getting upset.

"Anika, honey you need to calm down before you hurt someone." my mother said.

"Vampress, listen to your mother she is trying to protect you before you make a terrible mistake." Grandmother Rosa said with concern and authority in her voice.

"I don't have to listen to you...don't tell me what to do" I screamed...that wasn't me I lost all control. This isn't good.

I heard my mother growl in anger and before you know it my mother, Kirsten, was charging at me full speed and threw me into the lake.

"There that should cool you down." She said with a smile.

"Don't come out until you are in control of yourself." Grandmother Rosa said sternly. "You may be the Queen but in still your Grandmother."

"Yes Mam' I said noticing I was already calming down." I wish he call me again so I can give him a piece of my mind....but damn if he does ill end up in the lake again. I might as well enjoy it. That asshole has pulled the last straw I'm gonna kill him!

*end of chapter 11*

It's starting to get good .....Is Anika ever gonna learn how to control her anger....How is this weekend at Grandma Rosa's house or should i say Anika's mansion going to turn out.....Will she ever tell her friends that they need to become vampires to help........What does Thomas have up his sleeve.....Will David ever reach out to Anika ever again or did she loose her mate forever.....So many questions, if you want the answers......Stay Tuned to Find Out :)

Thanks for reading....Made this chapter long for you hopefully you enjoyed it.

Spread the word about this book if you like it

Comment if there is something you don't like or just let me know what you do like

and vote please

Part 12 hopefully by Tonight or Tomorrow :)