David....Is A What?

Sorry for the late update I was sick all week and had a lot of homework....I hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

Chapter 10

Hello...who is this? I asked.

"Hi...Anika it's me David." David said Nervously.

My heart felt like it was gonna leap from my chest when I realized who it was! This is my chance to ask him and something tells me he won't turn me down.

Hi David I'm soo glad you called! I said ecstatically.

"Me too, I felt like I needed to. So um what's up?" David it said nervously.

Ohh nothing I was just laying on my bed a little bored but you made everything better when you called. What are you up to? I said flirtatiously. I could feel my cheeks getting red because I just noticed I was nervous and aroused just talking to him.

"Oh nothing....I actually have something to talk to you about can I meet you somewhere in an hour I think we need to talk." David said with confusion in his voice.

Um sure no problem I don't mind. I said really happy while a huge smile came across my face.

So I started giving him the address to the nearby park that was up the road from me, I thought it was going better than I thought and I could ask him and plus the park is kinda romantic with the lake and all.

Ok see you then. I said.

"Alright bye Anika, see you soon." David said happily. And then hung up.

I guess he thought I wasn't going to agree to it. I hurried and freshened up and I realized I had a few minutes before I had to be there. I hadn't realized I took soo long I rushed out the door and rushed to the park and waited by the bench over looking the lake I told David to meet me at.

I was nervous, but something told me deep down he knows what's going on, then it hit me....... His strong muscles, the scent that came off of him and the tattoo of the symbol of a crescent moon on his bicep....... OMG is my mate is a Alpha?! I hope not, but wait I still LOVE him. If it's true why would fate put me, the Queen of Vampires, and David, an Alpha of a pack of ware wolves, together.....I mean is it even possible....if it is it never happened before.

The sounds of footsteps took me from my thoughts and could feel the mating-pull again.

"Hi Anika...I'm glad you actually came." David said as I turned around and smiled.

"Hi David...yea I came, why would you think I wouldn't?" I asked confused

"I mean, I hoped you came, well I only thought you wouldn't because we obviously don't know each other, we met literally like hours ago.......but I feel like I know you. I think I know everything that is going on." David said confidently.

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world, and what do you think is going on?" I asked nervously.

"Ok this might sound weird to you but......but......"

"Go ahead"I interrupted and said knowingly, I knew exactly what was about to come out his mouth, should I act shocked or just tell the truth when he does say it? I don't know.

"But..I think your my mate....I'm an Alpha...I feel this really strong pull towards you and it makes me crazy and want to protect you and never let you go and love you forever....I love you Anika." David said confidently but nervously waiting for my reaction.

"Ummm.." Was all that could come out my mouth I was shocked because he couldn't be a vampire because I would know and sense it...it registered to me that yes he was an alpha because if he was human he would know nothing about mates...and also my heart just melted after hearing him say he loved me. Before you know it everything went black. I fainted.

"Anika....Anika...please wake up I'm sorry to scare you.....please come back to me I can't live without you." David said while holding me in his arms.

"David.....What happened?" I asked while looking into his loving eyes, that were filled with concern,love,worry.

"You fainted...after I told you I loved you." He said with a weak smile.

Then everything came flying back like a tidal wave everything that he said before I blacked out....I stood up super fast and he looked at me in shock...."David....I know I am your mate because I fill the pull....I know because....."

I got interrupted when David came flying towards me and kissed me so passionately....the tingles and electricity came flying through my body...then he suddenly pulled away and I could feel my body grow cold and and whining out for more.

"Wait...how do you know....I know your not a werewolf because you don't belong to my pack and I don't sense it...aren't you human?" David asked very confused but there was no emotion in his face, it was blank.

"I knew you were an Alpha,(it was time for me to tell the truth because there is nothing else to do)...I knew you were an Alpha because I could smell it..... I could smell it because....because....I'm.....Vampress Anika Louise Annabelle- Rose, QUEEN of the vampires." I nervously said not knowing how he was going to react I was scared and I could tell I was because I could feel the tears start to roll down my cheeks and I realized that It was also raining(I was controlling the weather).

We stood in silence for a few minutes until David said something.

"How is this even possible....it's never happened before....a vampire and a ware wolf....I mean is it even possible...why would fate put us together." He said with confusion and anger.

I stood in silence and the tears came down harder as I realized I was making a thunderstorm as lightning bolts came shooting throughout the sky and thunder boomed very loudly, I was soaked but I didn't care at that moment, I was scared and comfused....I just wanted David but by the way it sounds does he even want me?

"Are you causing this storm...."he asked in shock.

I just nodded my head yes as a lightning bolt came flying behind me...and before I know it David was running towards me and wrapping me in his arms trying to protect me...he lifted my chin so we were looking in each other's eyes and he kissed me so sweetly but it still felt like I was just gonna melt and collapse into him. Please stop crying he said....the rain came to a halt...At that moment I felt safe.

I finally built up the courage to still ask...I mean he still is my mate..."David I'm going to Georgia for the weekend it could turn into a week and I want you to come with me to learn more about me and my family." I asked hoping he would say yes.

David looked at me apologetically and I could already feel my heart slowly being ripped out of my chest.

"Anika....I want to be with you...but this is a lot to take it right now...especially you being a vampire and me a ware wolf....it's hard to see us being together. I'll talk to you soon...just give me time to think." David said and I could see the hurt in his eyes as he got up and left....

I knew he didn't mean everything he said but it hurts....I hope he comes back because I would die without him. I thought as a tear slid down my face...."David I hope you see we are destined to be" I said in a soft whisper.

*end of chapter 10*

It's starting to get good .....How is it possible that fate put a ware wolf and a vampire together??....How is this weekend at Grandma Rosa's house going to turn out.....Will David come back to Anika knowing they are meant to be or fight fate because he feels it's not right?........Will Anika win David over....What is Anika gonna do about her powers she is gaining new powers and they are growing stronger/she is growing stronger every day......So many questions, if you want the answers......Stay Tuned to Find Out :)

Thanks for reading....Made this chapter long for you hopefully you enjoyed it.

Spread the word about this book if you like it

Comment if there is something you don't like or just let me know what you do like

and vote please

Part 11 hopefully by Tonight or Tomorrow :)