Distraction

Chapter 2

"I will find you Anika!" Keeps playing back in my head over and over again. I just feel distracted but also deep down in my gut I feel like something is wrong. I don't have a good feeling about this.

"Hello Earth to Anika....."

"Ummm my bad I was spaced out"

"We'll come back to reality we need to go its lunch time....This is the second time this has happened today are you ok?"

" I'm ok just tired but umm let's head to lunch maybe getting some food will give me some energy. (I hope that food will wash away all my problems)

Anika omg look it's Mya we finally found our 3rd missing piece of our sisterhood lol. "Heyyyyy girls I'm soo glad we actually have lunch together I was soo lost without you guys." Mya said with excitement. So we all went to go find a table to sit at and sit our stuff down. "So what do y'all want to get to eat?" Mya asked. "Can you guys grab me a salad and a water. I'm gonna wait here until Jared shows up, he said he was gonna meet me here." Anika asked. "You ok?" They both asked. Yea guys I'm fine I'm just gonna wait til he gets here. "Ok.....and sure we will get your lunch for you." Mya said worriedly.

"Babe sorry I'm late had to run the the guidance office about my classes" Jared said and gives her a kiss. "You ok?"

"Yea I'm fine....Just a little on edge"

"Anika...you wanna talk about it?"

"No...at least not right now can we about it after school, you wanna come over?" She asked hopefully.

"Yea...sure any extra time I get to spend with you makes me happy." He says with a smile.

"Awwww....Your so cute" she says blushing.

I'll be right back im gonna get lunch, you want anything? "No I'm ok the girls are getting me a salad but thanks anyway baby."

~While waiting in the salad line~

"Mya I'm so happy we have lunch together"

"Monica me to I thought I was gonna die without you and Anika.....by the way is she ok, she seems a little off?"

"I know something is bothering her Mya but I don't know what, she won't tell me and she is starting to worry me"

"You don't think is has anything to do about last year do you?" Mya asks worriedly.

"I hope not....to be honest I didn't tell her but he escaped! I saw it on the news a few days ago. I am getting a little nervous. To be honest I wish it was a dream for our sake." Monica says scared.

"Omg....this is scary we need to tell her so she can get some place safe or at least away form here. I mean not just for her but for us too. You know he basically killed everyone who was near or close to her...like Ben and her aunt. I love Anika to death but I want her to be safe as well as me and you, we deserve to be."

"I know I love her to death too and i do wanna tell her but at least not now I want her to at least try to have the rest of the school day as normal and calm as possible....Me and you can tell her after school sometime.

They grab their food and head back to the lunch table. "Here you go babes." Mya said happily.

Thanks Babe. They ate their food and talked and laughed like old times. After lunch the rest of the school day went quick and with ease. But they all had something on their minds, that need to be said soon before it's too late.

*End of Chapter 2*