My Mate....

Chapter 8~David's POV

Wow, just got back in town from my year long study abroad in Greece.I can't believe I am an engaged man. I am 21 years old and I feel like I met the woman of my dreams.....Natalie. We did the study abroad program together. My whole family loved her and especially my mother which made me happy. I proposed to her over the summer and felt like i was the happiest man on the planet......until last week......

~last week~

"I love you David" Natalie said after giving me a kiss goodbye.

I just dropped her off at the airport to catch her flight for a Trip to see some relatives...she was going to be gone for a whole month.

"Dido. " I said and she slapped my arm...she hated that word...I loved to tease her.

After I saw her off I walked to my car and decided to go to the movie store and pick up that new movie "Insidious" I wanted to see it when it was in the theaters but Natalie hates scary movies.....I hated that she didn't like them because I love them....one of the things we didn't have in common.

After a short 30 minutes drive to the movie store....I parked the car and jumped out. Walked across the street and entered the 48 Hr Movie Store. After searching and searching almost loosing confidence in finding it....I found it. Once I pick up the movie....I hear this beautiful and angelic voice...

"Come on Monica and Mya I want to get "Insidious" I really want to see it." Said the beautiful voice that just entered the store.

At that very moment I felt this pull at my heart a longing to want to be close to her...I thought what in the world I don't even know her and plus I'm engaged but the force was too strong....right when I was about to turn around and look for her...I feel someone bump into me

"Ohh sorry mister...." She said as we both turned around.

It's ok I respond...and then the pull got stronger I we just stopped and found each other looking into each other's eyes...she was gorgeous and I felt like I couldn't be without her....She had long dark brown hair and gorgeous hazel eyes....her lips were perfect....everything about her seemed perfect...she wore makeup that enhanced her beauty to a T.

I just felt myself wanting to kiss her but I held my composure because I don't know her and I'm taken but Natalie was way gone out of my mind...there is something about this beautiful girl...She wore a light blue tank top with some dark blue skinny jeans and some black flats...I snapped myself out of starring thinking it's been hours but only a few seconds...I realize she is staring too... Does she feel the same way? Because at this moment I feel like just wrapping my arms around her, holding her and never letting go, and kissing her without ceasing.

This girl has a hold over me and I don't even know her name.

~Anika's POV~

It's been a while since I hung out with Monica and Mya...well after I told them I was a vampire...I thought we all needed space...but anyways I decided to text them and asked if they wanted to go grab a movie and eat ice cream and pop corn, plus I also have to ask about them coming this weekend its Wednesday we had no school due to a teacher in service...so perfect timing. They both texted back quicker than I expected so I said ok meet at my house in 1 hour? And they said ok see ya then babe.

I smiled and realized I need to get ready so I hopped in the shower washed my body and got out with 1/2 hour to spare. Thank god I thought because I always take long showers haha. I put on my black lace bra and matching black lace panties.

So I check to find something comfortable but not bummy to throw on. Perfect i said to myself...I grabbed a light blue tank top and my dark blue pair of skinny jeans and threw on my black flats. Not my best I thought but good for short notice and smiled. I hurried to do my makeup and ended up with a smokey eye and put some blush on and eyeliner and mascara...Lol the whole nine yards...and to top it off and put on some lipgloss.

By the time I finished I heard a honk outside my house....must be them so I grabbed my purse, kissed my mom on her cheek and left.

Hey guys, what's up? I said starting a convo as Monica was driving us to the 48 Hr Movie Store.

"Nada Babe how bout you?" Mya asked with a smile.

"I'm good."I said I didn't want to mention the whole mate thing and the enemy. I realized I was getting upset thinking about Thomas so I kept my cool. I also realized that Monica didn't say a thing the whole ride...something is bothering her but I stayed out of it if she wanted to talk she will talk to me...just felt like I already put a lot on their plates with me being a vampire.

"We been fucking worried sick about you Anika...I mean you drop this whole I'm a vampire thing on us and then you start ignoring us...What the hell is that about?"Monica said sounded like she was upset she was just clearly hurt.

Did she like read my mind or did she just know that was gonna happen regardless. "I'm sorry Monica I just thought you guys deserved some space and so did I...just wanted you guys to ponder on it before I dragged you in even farther. didn't mean to hurt you." I said not knowing what to say after that.

"It's ok I forgive I understand I think we all needed space. Sorry for cursing." She said apologetically.

Luckily we arrived to the movie store after because I knew after that little outburst it would have gotten super awkward. We hopped out of the car, cross the street,and ran into the store. Once I entered I felt this pull at my heart, a longing, a yearning for someone, but who? I tried to keep my composure and called out to my friends. "Come on Monica and Mya I want to get "Insidious" I really want to see it." I said because I really love scary movies. They both came in happy to hear I wanted to see it too. The closer I got to the New Releases I realized the pulling got stronger and not realizing where I was going I bumped into someone.

"Ohh sorry mister...." I said as we both turned around.

It's ok he responded... After that I went speechless and fell in love with the sound of his voice. I realized the pull got stronger as we looked into each other's eyes. He was so sexy...his muscles I can just see them as the were pushing against his buttoned up t-shirt...he was muscular...he was tall with brown curly hair and dark green eyes....what Is going on with me....

I can feel my body heat up in arousal yearning for him...he was gorgeous everything I was hoping for,perfect in every way....I snapped myself out of starring thinking it's been hours but only a few seconds...I realize he is staring too... Does he feel the pull for me? Because at this moment I feel like just wrapping my arms around him, holding him and never letting go, and just claim what was mine.

This man has a hold over me and I don't even know his name.

He was what I been waiting for.....He was my mate!

After seconds of silence and staring he broke it and said "Hi my name is David." He said with a smile and I can feel electricity go through my body as he just speaks. My body is going crazy. " Hi I'm Anika."

This is just the beginning of my....I mean our forever! I found my mate!

*end of chapter 8*

It's starting to get good .....Anika found her mate....What is going through David's Mind.....Will she win him over since she is yet to find out he is engaged to Natalie....well she is his mate but he doesn't know that......Stayed Tuned to Find Out :)

Thanks for reading

Spread the word about this book if you like it

Comment if there is something you don't like or just let me know what you do like

and vote please

Part 9 hopefully by Tomorrow :)