Secrets

Chapter 3

As me and Jared walk to his car hand and hand, all I could think about was "I will find you Anika." I mean will it ever leave my mind will it ever stop.

"Anika are you ok, you seem like you been distracted all day?"

"Yea I am, I'll tell you what's going through my mind later. Let's just try to have a peaceful ride to my house before I say anything" I said as I gave him a kiss.

We got to the car and unlocked the doors and we got in. Jared held my hand the whole way to my house. I really love this guy he makes me feel safe, loved, and protected. He just kept telling me that everything is going to be ok I'm here for you. I just hope he is right about that. I feel bad I mean I'm hiding my feelings from my boyfriend, and my friends. I am not ok I'm really scared out of my mind. I'm starting to question if I should say anything because I really don't want to worry them.

We pulled up into my driveway. Jared, the gentleman he is, came around and opened my door. All I could do was smile. As we walked up to my big ole Victorian style house,what can I say my family has money, I opened the door.

Before I could even get halfway through the door Jared picked me up in his arms,shut the door behind him, and slowly took me upstairs while kissing me. "I want you to forget all by your problems and I have the perfect solution" Jared said and all I could do was blush. Is this really about to happen I think to myself, well he was right I'm surely am already forgetting about my problems. He opened my room door and tossed me on my queen sized bed, and began kissing me passionately while he slowly put his hand in my shirt and started massaging my breast.

Ohh how my body started to heat up. He slowly took off my shirt and next was my bra, licking and sucking on my nipples, I let out a huge moan because it felt so good. I pulled him in closer because I wanted our bodies to touch but the clothes were still keeping us apart so I took off his shirt while he slowly unbutton my pants. Oh yes his body was perfect with his abs and all his muscles. He slowly pulled and tugged at my pants to get them off and when he finally got them off he slowly started to kiss from my foot to my thigh and smiled when he noticed I was wearing my black lace panties and he could see I was wet with all my juices.

Ohh how I wanted him bad so I turned us over so I was on top and started to kiss him passionately and started to move down his neck to his stomach. I started to unbutton his pants and I pulled them off, and also pulled off his boxers. He turned me over and pinned me on my bed and slowly took of my panties. Nothing was keeping us apart now. He slowly went inside me and I let out a huge moan "Yess Jared I love you" we started our intense ride of passion. It was the best night of my life having my best friend, my partner, hold me as close as he did and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

Around 9:00pm we were awaken by the door bell. We both jumped up and looked at each other wondering who could that be. So we threw on our clothes and walked hand and hand down the steps. I could see through the window that it was Mya and Monica. Hmm I wonder what's up?

So I opened the door and they said Hey Anika and Jared, Anika we need to talk to you about something. So I invited them in and I could tell they had some secrets to tell me and so do I.

We all had secrets!

*End of Chapter 3*