Proof is All We Need....

Chapter 5

"Hold the hell up what did you just say??" All three asked.

Yes I know it sounds crazy but I am the Queen of the Vampires....I am still Anika Rose....Just more to me than it even expected.

"Woah....Anika, I just slept with you....you could have killed me. I don't know if I believe you. I mean every fucking vampire movie I've seen once you sleep with a vampire most of the time every one gets eaten or turned." Jared said in disbelief

"Woah....You two slept together????" Mya said.

Every one calm the fuck down....Jared like you said those are movies and this is reality. If you don't remember the story I just told you I was taught by my grandmother everything I need to know....Like how to control my hunger. Mya to answer your question yes we did.

"Anika....I agree with Jared it's hard for me to believe you." Monica said in disbelief.

"Anika...Yea I agree with the both of them I feel like your just told us a boat load of bullshit." Mya said agreeing.

What do y'all want from me....you guys are my friends I am being honest with you. What else do you want from me?? Do you want proof are something???

"Yea we want some damn proof." They all said.

Ok fine I was hoping it didn't have to come to this...I was just hoping you guys would just believe me. But ok here goes nothing.

Anika goes into the kitchen and opens the drawer in search of a knife and picks one up. After grabbing a butcher knife she walks into the living room. She decides to cut her wrist and they all watch in awe while her cut slowly starts to heal again.

"Anika...So you are telling the truth." Monica says.

Yea... I would never lie to you guys.

"Show us more....you said you had telekinetic powers, like reading minds and the power to move things with your mind." Mya said intriguingly.

Ok fine.

Anika without even moving a muscle she looks at Jared and Jared suddenly is slowly lifting off the grown and is thrown onto the loveseat. Jared by the way,Anika said, I know what you were thinking, you thought that it was hot and hope that I would throw you onto my bed right about now...kinky.

"Ok....I believe you Anika, I'm pretty sure we all believe you, but why keep it from us I mean you got back a week ago why couldn't you let anyone know...Like me I'm your boyfriend I thought we could tell each other anything....You said from the start"I will always be honest with you no secrets" but you kept this from me."Jared said kinda hurt.

"Anika... Same with me and Mya we are your best friends and you kept this from us we are kinda hurt." Monica says.

Jared, babe I was trying to protect you. I wasn't trying to hurt you. I was trying to protect all of you. Didn't you all pay attention to my story. My mate is out there looking for me and he is going to find me sooner or later. Remember he will kill anyone who gets in his way. The less you knew the safer you were. Now that you know I could have put you all in danger. I don't love him....I love you Jared. I'm doing everything in my power to keep you guys safe. I'm trying to change destiny before it's too late. I also have to do right by my Kind remember I'm the Queen.....Vampress Anika Louise Annabelle-Rose. I love all you and I'm going to need you help. I gave you proof now I just need your trust. Please forgive me I never meant to hurt you?

*End of Chapter 5*

It's starting to get good ..... Do you think they will forgive her and help her or did she lose their trust forever.....

Thanks for reading

Spread the word about this book if you like it

Comment if there is something you don't like or just let me know what you do like

and vote please

Part 6 hopefully by tonight or Tomorrow :)