David You Got a Visitor....

Chapter 14

David's POV

In my office just thinking about these last couple of days....all I could think about was Anika. I'm just really confused with how me and her got paired together but I still love her regardless. I just want to be there to protect her, man my alpha side is really starting to kick in. But what am I to do with Natalie, I mean I lost all feelings for her since I saw my mate Anika. How am I gonna break it to her, I don't want to hurt her but my wolf is really getting upset the longer I'm away from Anika.

I got to do something soon, especially her being back earlier than expected she came back home today because they decided to throw us an engagement party a week form today. My pack needs me to be focused, but I can't be focused when I don't have Anika by my side; I have to do something quick or my body is going to lose control to my wolf.

There is a knock at the door. "Come in." I said looking up to my Beta entering.

"Hey Alpha David can I talk to you for a minute." My Beta Marcus who is also my brother asked.

"Yea sure Marcus what's up?" I said with a smile.

"I was just wondering, are you good like is everything alright because I know you and you haven't been acting like yourself these last couple of days. Your worrying me bro." He said with worry in his tone. "I don't want to anger you or anything I just want you to make sure you keep the pack in mind before anything crazy happens."

"I understand your concern and since we are family I will tell you what's bothering me. Ok promise me this will stay between us say anything and I will hurt you understand Marcus." I said with serious in my voice.

"Yea you have my word David." He said with a nod.

"Ok good....ok Marcus I don't know how I'm gonna say this but I found my mate and it's not Natalie. I don't know what I'm gonna do my wolf is going crazier and crazier by the day not being close to her. I mean I want to be with her but I don't know how I'm going to get rid of Natalie I mean we're engaged it's kinda hard to just say 'Hey I fell in love with someone else...we're done' it would make me look like a total asshole." I said really confused and defeated on the whole situation.

Out of no where I start feeling this tug at my heart but don't know what it could be I'm so lost in my emotions.

"Looks like you got your self in a love triangle here but honestly you need to you know you need to let Natalie go and get your mate. Our pack needs a Luna. Also....I need to tell you something about Natalie,she is...." He was trying to say something before being interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Hi Alpha...sorry for interrupting but you have a visitor and they said its urgent. Should I send them up?" One of my pack members asked me.

"Yea send them up and it's ok" I said with a nod.

"Marcus can we finish this later...I'm gonna talk to whoever it is in private." I said trying to figure out what he was trying to say but I'll figure it out some other time.

"Yea no problem Alpha." Marcus said after leaving.

After a few minutes of waiting for someone to come knocking on my door I feel the tugging at my heart a lot more.....what's going on....it can't be....it's the mating pull???Anika???

"Hello Alpha Queen Anika Louise Annabelle-Rose is here to talk to you." The pack member said after letting her in.

"Hello David....Long time no see." Anika said with a smirk, looking me up and down.

She looked amazing, I was aroused just by looking at her. Her eyes are breathtaking and I can't get enough of those luscious lips. She had a black dress that stopped right before the knee and that was tight in all the right places. She wore little makeup that made her look flawless and little jewelry. A pair of nude pumps and her hair was in a high ponytail. She looked sophisticated. 'Damn she look good' I thought but she must have heard my thoughts or I spoke out loud because she made her way over to me really fast and was standing right in front of me.

"Thanks...I did it all just for you." She said with a seductive smile. She leaned up and kissed me softly on my lips and I can fell myself heating up and wanting to claim her right here right now on my desk. But I can't and I could hear my wolf getting upset with me...I mean it feels right and I can tell I'm becoming possessive but what would my family think of me being mated to a vampire....let alone the vampire Queen.

After she pulled away with a small smirk slowly kissing upon her lips, I built up the courage to finally ask.

"Anika....What....What....What are you doing here?"

*End of Chapter 14*

It's starting to get good .....So what was Marcus trying to say before being interrupted ........How is David going to break the news about finding his mate, is he ever going to break the news.....Looks like Anika grew some to straight and just kiss David, but anyways how will the rest of their encounter go?....Will David love her or continue to fight against Destiny and Fate?......So many questions, if you want the answers......Stay Tuned to Find Out :)

Thanks for reading....hopefully you enjoyed it.

Spread the word about this book if you like it

Comment if there is something you don't like or just let me know what you do like

and vote please

Part 15 hopefully by Tonight or Tomorrow :)