Breaking the News....

Chapter 12

I been sitting in this lake for about an hour now and I believe I finally cooled off. So I jumped out the lake and walked myself into the mansion and up to my room while everyone looked at me flabbergasted because they noticed their Queen was soaking wet but I ignored them and all their questions. I wasn't in the mood.

I decided to take a shower and throw on some night clothes and call it a night because I had a long day ahead of me....but I first went to the kitchen to ask the ohh soo lovely Chef Leon to make me an ice cream sundae!

I'm gonna get my mother back for that I said as I let out a laugh.

Lets call it a night got a council meeting in the morning.

************************************

"Vampress it's time for you to get up your meeting is in 2 hours and I still have to get you ready and breakfast is in 1 hour." My maid Lina said.

"Ok thanks Lina I'm gonna jump in the shower now then." I said yawning.

After I got out the shower i threw on my bra and panties.....Lina had laid out a really cute outfit for me a black pencil skirt and a purple blouse and a pair of black pumps. After getting dressed Lina helped do my hair. She gave me a bang and a high ponytail. She did my makeup not to much but I looked flawless and professional.

"Thanks Lina." I said with a smile.

"No problem your majesty." She said and walked out.

I took a finally look in the mirror and walked down to the dining hall. Everyone addressed me and we all ate our food and laughed and talked it was a nice breakfast because it helped me relax because I'm still nervous about breaking the news to my friends it's not gonna be easy.

************************************

"Where is Queen Anika she is 5 mins late...this isn't like her." One of the council members asked.

"Guys where is Anika?" Monica asked Mya and Jared.

They both just shrugged their shoulders.

"Ok Anika you can do it.....Here goes nothing" I said while walking in the meeting room.

"Hello Council" I said confidently.

"Hello Vampress" they all responded back.

"So lets begin....I have a few points to address to you at today's meeting...

1. I have security on double shifts because Thomas called me yesterday and told me he was closer than I can expect....so I had to take caution and keep everyone safe....he is threatening me, your Queen, which is putting this kingdom and our kind in danger.

2. I have found my mate.... So there will be a king in the future and also this needs to stay between us if this gets out its put my mate in danger which also puts me in danger...We sure as hell don't want Thomas finding out.

3.(Motioning Monica, Mya, and Jared to stand up) Everyone give a warm welcome to our soon to be council members Monica and Mya and one of our soon to be body guards Jared.

(Everyone starts to clap) Now ill give you one more chance for you 3 to back down are sure you 3 want to help?

"Yes...we thought long and hard and we want to help." They all said.

"Ok welcome but before you can officially join I have some news for you...Jared you aren't strong enough to guard me do you really think that you can protect me from a vampire 3 times stronger than you...

and Monica and Mya you won't be able to help just yet because you won't get all the info you need from your fellow vampire members of the council." I said the best

way I could put it.

"Wait what are you trying to say?" They all asked in confusion.

"There is no easy way for me to put this...what I'm trying to say in order to help you will need to be turned into vampires or else you can't help because you 3 would be useless against the monsters of the supernatural.

Guys remember this isn't an episode of Supernatural, Dean and Sam Winchester aren't going to jump out from behind the corner or jump out of the Impala....This is reality and I need people I can trust and people to protect me.....So what's it going to be?" I said bluntly.

*end of chapter 12*

It's starting to get good .....How will Monica, Mya, and Jared react? ....Will they agree to become vampires........What does Thomas have up his sleeve.....Will David ever reach out to Anika ever again or did she loose her mate forever.....So many questions, if you want the answers......Stay Tuned to Find Out :)

Thanks for reading....hopefully you enjoyed it.

Spread the word about this book if you like it

Comment if there is something you don't like or just let me know what you do like

and vote please

Part 13 hopefully by Tonight or Tomorrow :)