Normal

Hi! School days are coming and hopefully makapag-update pa rin ako haha. Sorry for the late update.

Enjoy reading!!

This chapter is dedicated to keziahcatz, thank you for tuning in!!

**

"Where exactly are you taking me?"

Prem paused to look at the woman he suddenly pulled away from their group. "Do you trust me?" Napakurap naman si Enfys at walang sabi sabing tumango.

"Fly with me?"

Hindi na niya binigyan pa ng pagkakataong makaalma ang dalaga dahil agad niyang binalot ang kanyang braso sa balingkitan nitong bewang as their feet hastily departed from the ground.

"Vierro!" Panic ni Enfys kasabay nang pagkapit nito ng mahigpit sa kanya.

"Nakakakilig naman. Isa pa nga." Malakas na tinampal ni Enfys ang likod ng ulo niya kung saan siya nakakapit.

"I have fear of heights!"

"You told me you trust me, right?" Mahina niyang tanong kay Enfys na ngayo'y nakapikit lang.

Wala naman siyang nakuhang sagot sa dalagang mahigpit pa rin ang kapit sa kanya. Maliit siyang napangiti bago pinakalma ang malakas na bugso ng hangin.

"Open your eyes, beautiful." He softly muttered to the woman he's holding.

"I can't... I-I'm scared."

Her trembling voice and body piqued his interest. Enfys, the thought of her being scarred and suffering from acrophobia never occurred to him. 

She was well-known for her bold and exploratory nature.

"Do you not want to take a step forward?" Naramdaman niyang natigilan ang dalaga.

She finally met his gaze. Her natural emotionless yet pure pair of orbs are no longer present. 

Her eyes were filled with pain, longing, and fear.

He smiled as he recognized the sentiment. It's the first time he's seen someone who can reflect the emotions he's been trying to kill inside himself.

"It's beautiful, En. Go... open your eyes." Aniya sa dalaga, encouraging her to take in the scenery.

He felt her hand grip the hem of his shirt tightly as he watched her try to open her eyes. "Sinasabi ko sayo, you'll regret not seeing the aerial view of our realm." Asar niya rito.

Ganon na lang din ang pagbukas ng mga mata ni Enfys at ang marahas niyang paglingon sa paligid. Napatili pa ito dahil sa biglaan niyang paggalaw ngunit natigilan din nang malibot ang tingin.

"See? Aren't I great?" Hambog niyang sabi nang may proud na ngiti sa labi.

Wala naman sa sariling tumango si Enfys, silently enjoying and praising the beauty of their realm. Nakalimutan niyang kahit gaano man kagulo ang lugar nila ngayon, hindi niya maitatangging kakaiba talaga ang natural na kagandahan ng Crestopia.

Pream stood there in awe as she ogled. 

He's proud, beyond proud. Not because he brought her here, but because Enfys is finally learning how to face her own demons and not be trapped forever in darkness.

"You don't know how many of these you've wasted because you chose to hold on to your demons. You know, fear holds back too much in life. To the point that it hinders you to explore, to grow."