Emergence

Sorry, late ng ilang oras hahahaha. It was my doggo's bday yesterday kaya ngayon ko lang 'to na-publish.

Dedicated to Vex____!! Tuwang tuwa ako sa comments mo ahck.

Happy reading!!

**

No one had time to move as thunderclaps began to rumble, as if something was disturbing its deep slumber. It was followed by a sudden opening of the door, revealing the General, whose hair and uniform were both disheveled.

"The palace is under attack."

Before Luna could even panic, the people around her began to move as if they were trained to do in situations like this.

Her true nature hadn't even dawned on her, but with everything turning upside down, she has no choice but to cultivate faster than ever.

"Please be safe, anak." Bulong sa kanya ng ama.

"No one's allowed to die and you're not an exception, papa." Matigas ngunit kinakabahang bulong ni Luna sa ama.

"Of course, divine. Don't you remember who I am?" He softly whispered as he flicked her nose.

His gaze lingered on hers for a few seconds, and when he was finished, Luna couldn't figure out how he was able to leave without leaving a trace. 

Lucas appeared beside her in an instant, shielding her from any danger.

"All members of the consiglio together with the Pharaohs are now at the palace, princess." Bigay alam nito sa kanya pagkatigil nila sa isang sulok.

Lucas opened his palm and rotated it clockwise before releasing the energy towards the moving wall.

She looked around, amazed at how the plain, large room gradually transformed into a laboratory-like setting. Tables pressed against the walls encircled the area. There are familiar and many unfamiliar instruments, such as cauldrons, vials, and a clear glass rotating at the top of a circular stand, placed in every corner.

In the center, there are a number of capsule tubes into which a person can fit perfectly. All of it is vertically standing, with joules flashing right beside it.

"What the hell is this place?" Wala sa loob niyang bulaslas, hindi pa rin makapaniwala sa nakikita.

"The King has instructed that you-"

"You're not going to kill me, are you?" Sa halip na sumagot ay isang kurap lamang ang sinagot sa kanya ni Lucas.

"Soula is the name given to this energy and power booster. Senor Grandeur and your father developed these with the intention of provoking the maximum volume of a person's crests." Pagpapaliwanag nito.

Marahan siyang tumango at tahimik na naglakad papalapit sa isang soula at pinanood ang kung anong mga ilaw ang kumislap sa joule na tila nakakonekta roon.

"Bakit hindi namin 'to ginamit dati?" 

"Inabot ng dekada ang proseso para magtagumpay ang hari. Katulad ng sinabi ko, mahal na prinsesa, pinipilit nitong ilabas ang kakayahan ng isang tao na kapag nasobrahan ay maaaring ikamatay nito." Sagot ni Lucas at lumapit sa isang joule para may pindutin doon.