Rooming With Royals [7]

I'm a very very very horrible person... Yes, I know that! Sorry for the very late upload guys :(

You know, I seriously love you people :)

Edited.

Read On and don't forget to ... vote.💜

-----

Ch.7

Opening my eyes, I took in my surroundings. I put a hand on my forehead and blinked my eyes several times. My eyes flew open when I replayed the events that happened yesterday. I quickly sat up straight but regretted it when my head started to hurt.

I pulled the blanket off of me and stood up. Looking at my room, I wondered, how did I get here? I am quite sure that last night wasn't a dream but if it wasn't, then why am I here and not outside?

I sighed, shaking my head. I'm officially crazy. I went to the bathroom, stared at myself in the mirror, and noticed a change. My eyes have a few streaks of blue in them. I got closer to the mirror and gasped, my violet eyes were even brighter than before.

I touched my eyelids then lowered my hand. When did my eyes change color? Moreover, how did my eyes change color? I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes. "You're a freak." Her words were not forgotten. April. Every time I think of her, bad memories play in my mind.

I did all the necessities in the bathroom then got out. I put on a grey button up shirt and a pair of skinny black jeans. Walking to the window, I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. Everything is so messed up. I don't even know if what I'm seeing is a dream or if it's reality.

I looked outside the window and crossed my arms. I am sure what I saw yesterday was true but how can I explain the wings and the human shaped figures? If I tell anyone this then they would think that I'm crazy. I heard the door creak open making me turn around to see who it was.

"Hey." It was Giovanni and Bryson.

"Hi." I murmured back then looked outside the window. I heard them both sigh. Their footsteps echoed through the room as they made their way towards me. Don't look at them in the eye! I ordered myself and kept my eyes focused on the beautiful flying birds.

"V," Bryson murmured, trying to put a hand on my shoulder but I took a step back. I wanted to make them feel guilty so they would tell me what's happening with them. From the corner of my eyes, I saw a very disappointed Bryson.

"School is going to start soon Violet." Giovanni said softly. His voice was so smooth and velvety. I gasped in shock when Giovanni's lips brushed my ear. "I know you want to find out about what happened yesterday but... I'll tell you when the time is right." He ended, making tingles rush down my spine.

I did what I didn't want to do and looked in his eyes. Giovanni's eyes captivated me. His eyes held so much care, making me melt in them. I finally looked away then nodded. I couldn't deny that I was shocked. I never backed down but seeing Giovanni's pleading eyes made me give in to him.

"Okay." I said then started walking. Part of me was mad, but another part was telling me to give them time. One part of my brain was telling me, 'Why are you acting like this? The Violet I know is a tough girl!' while another one said, 'I know they have a reason Violet, give them some time and they'll tell you what's happening themselves'.

To be honest, I don't know which voice I should follow. It's like I'm having a continuous struggle in my head. I put my hands in my pockets and continued walking, ignoring the footsteps behind me. I accidently bumped into someone.