Rooming with Royals [24]

This is like a filler but.... a twist will be coming soon. Be ready to die *evil laugh* joking joking.

Up is the meadow where Eros took Violet :)

-----

Ch.24

3 weeks later.

Violet's P.O.V.

I took a deep breath and attacked Peter again, well in this case, tried to. He easily held my fist in his hand and twisted it. I let out a yelp and swung the other one but he easily caught it too.

What's up with this guy, can't he go easy on me for once?

"You disappoint me, I thought you knew better than that." He tsked and I rolled my eyes. Typical Peter, trying to provoke you with his words so you would get angry and show your best.

"And who told you I don't?" I surprised him by sending a high kick to his chest making him stumble backwards. We kept on doing that for a while, trying to make the other opponent surrender but neither of us did.

I was panting by the time both of us stopped to catch our breath.

"Peter, are you gonna let a girl take you down?" I smirked. Bryson was having an awesome time watching me kick Peter's sorry ass.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Eros, Bryson and Remus were sitting on the floor. Well, Remus and Bry were, but Eros was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. Oh gosh, he's been staring at me for the past hour, sometimes with a smirk on his face and other times with a scowl.

Guess he hated to see Peter above me.

"Shut up Bry or I'm the one who'll take you down." Peter shouted. I heard the boys saying 'ooh'. Wait, if Peter and Bryson get into an argument then I can get the hell out of here. Now all I got to do is think of something to spike the fire up.

"Is that a threat Ward?"

"You tell me Davis." I chuckled at that. Peter and Bryson remind me of little children, always fighting and bickering. I knew they were joking around like they always do, so nothing's serious.

"She can do better." I narrowed my eyes at Eros. He was standing there, arms crossed looking devilishly as ever.

"Oh really?" I took a few steps forward till we were nose to nose.

"Yes really." He smirked making me narrow my eyes.

"Then how about I prove that?" I smiled at him and swung my fist. Eros quickly ducked and tried avoiding my swings. I heard hooting in the background and mentally rolled my eyes. They're such kids. Eros and I kept on fighting each other and that my friends, is how I ended up, gasping for air, with Eros on top of me.

"I still think you can do better." I tried to look anywhere but him. I bet he had a huge smirk on his face, enjoying the victory but boy was I wrong.

Eros kissed me, on the lips, in front of everyone. My mouth was hung open in shock. Did he actually do that?

"Close your mouth baby doll, you might catch flies." This time, he got up and offered me his hand. I took it and got up still shocked from the incident. It was then, when I heard a squeal that I snapped out of my trance.

Oh gosh, Claudia is so going to black mail me for this.

"You two are so cute together!" She clapped her hands. I blushed looking down. Well Eros and I aren't a 'couple' as Claudia thinks we are. I don't even know why she thinks that we're a couple.