Rooming with Royals [18]

Hello people. So here it is, another chapter !

This was 11 pages on word, as I promised. Well please show your support by voting guys ! Thank you :)

Then next chapter will be big!

-----

Chapter 18

Eros's P.O.V.

Bang! I slammed my hand on the wooden desk in front of me, my emotions boiling over.

"Fuck, I'm such an idiot!" I ran a hand through my hair, pacing back and forth over worn down, dull gray carpet. How ironic, I thought to myself. That matches my mood perfectly! I was standing in an unoccupied office room, but I don't remember how I ended up here. All I did remember, was running as fast as I could to try to escape what had just happened.

A voice in my head nagged at me, telling me I was acting like a mad man, like a little boy with a crush that had just been rejected and couldn't handle it, but I knew I wasn't being silly. I wasn't acting like an immature brat, Violet was. When I first saw her looking at me strangely, I figured she was just intrigued by the idea of me being the Demon prince.

But, when she started to act different towards me, compared to the way she acted with the rest of the guys, I thought she might have a crush on me. And of course, at first I was shocked by the idea of it. I mean, all along I'd been nothing but mean to her, and she repaid me by having a crush on me. However, after thinking about for a few days, I became even surer that she actually liked me.

So understandably, I don't know what to feel now. After thinking that she liked me all this time, to be crushed like this, has me doubting everything. Everything that I thought was a subtle hint showing me her true feelings may have all been in my head. What if it was all a ploy? What if-?

No! I told myself resolutely. She likes me, and I like her. No more thinking about it, until I get a chance to talk to her again properly.

I looked around the vacant office in an attempt to distract myself from my round-about thoughts, taking every inch in and trying to work out what it had previously been used for. The office was an ordinary one, with a desk in the middle of the room and several chairs surrounding it.

The scent of pine seemed to fill the air, though it wasn't strong, and therefore hinted this was the type of wood the desk was made from. I knew it to be very sturdy from the excess amount of strength I had applied earlier and could only imagine it was of considerable value. I continued my account of the room and saw two black, leather sofas pushed against the far wall. In addition to these, a big but empty, wooden cupboard seemed to take up much of the wall that wasn't filled with large windows. I sighed and shook my head.

"Bullshit!"

I sat on the sofa with my head in my hands, thinking about what happened yesterday even though I was trying not to.Why? Why did she ignore the fact that she likes me? Why did she say that it was a big mistake? I knew that she was lying when she told me she felt nothing when we kissed! Her face said it all, even though she tried to hide it, and if I wasn't so shocked, I would have tried to argue with her longer. Something must have happened for her to say that, and I was going to figure out what. But of course, the one question that kept on going through my head in the meantime was 'WHY?'

Maybe it's because of Giovanni.

I gritted my teeth. No, Violet doesn't like Giovanni like that. He's just a brother to her. But then again, what kind of judge am I? Maybe she really did see a spark between them, because she didn't see one between us, but I did. I thought she liked me, and look where that got me.