Rooming with Royals [8]

Hope you like this! Heads up, for the ones who read my other story ''Do It Like A Dude'' then you must know Drew. And I just wanted to tell you that :

Bryson= Drew #2 hehe.

Don't forget to vote.💜
-----

Ch.8

I scribbled down in my notebook. We were waiting for Mrs. Wilson, our literature teacher, to come. I was really excited for this period. Ignoring the fact that Eros was at the back of the glass shooting daggers at me, everything was great.

Unfortunately, Bryson and the others had different classes so I'm stuck with Mr. I-got-tempure I heard the door open and immediately looked up. It was Mrs. Wilson.

"Hello class." She greeted, putting her purse down on the desk. There were murmurs of 'hey' from the class, making Mrs. Wilson chuckle.

"So, does anyone remember what we talked about last time?" She asked, looking at the entire class but focusing her gaze on me. I looked at my notebook hoping that she won't ask me.

"We were talking about the war between werewolves and demons." The squeaky voice came from the other side of the classroom. My gaze followed that annoying sound till my eyes fell on a brunette girl.

"But I still think that demons are hotter than vampires." She played with her fake stands of hair as she turned around and looked at the back. My face broke to a frown. I looked at the back and saw a smirking Eros. Of course, he just loves the attention! The teacher coughed, making me look at her.

"Miss White, why don't you tell us?" Silence filled the air as I felt eyes on me. My face grew hot and I swallowed. Damn it, why did I get nervous all of a sudden?

"Uh, we were-we were talking about the war between witches and demons and how King Louis signed a treaty with the demons' king to stop the violence." I stopped there. Mrs. Wilson's face broke into a smile as she nodded then looked at the class.

"Exactly. Thank you, Miss White." Mrs. Wilson said then continued. She started talking about demons and what they did during the war. She said that they killed many families and destroyed many villages. She said that they killed any witch they came across even if it was just a child. My expression turned horrified. I was about to ask her how they could do that when a growl erupted from the back of the classroom .

"You're making demons sound like monsters. Keep in mind that witches did the same thing; whenever they saw a demon, they would kill him directly without thinking that maybe he had nothing to do with this. Don't ever make us sound like monsters, Wilson."

Eros's dark voice was the only thing I could hear. My eyes focused on him and boy did he seem mad. All the class was looking at each other wide-eyed as if they were afraid that something would happen.

Eros looked at me and glared. I was taken aback by his sudden change in attitude. He took his bag and walked out of the room. The slam of the door was so hard that I thought it would collapse. His footsteps echoed through the hallway.

Looking at Mrs. Wilson, I noticed that her face went pale. When she saw me, her expression quickly changed as she clapped her hands once to gain the class's attention, which was successful. She coughed then continued on.

All too soon, class ended and another started and the cycle continued on until the bell rang signaling that our break started. I collected my things quickly and walked out of class replaying what happened in Mrs. Wilson's class.