Rooming with Royals [19]

Ch.19

Violet's P.O.V.

I groaned and covered my eyes when someone opened the curtains.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty!" Her voice held a lot of excitement. Gosh, why did she wake me up?

"Go away." I murmured sleepily.

One second I was on the bed and the other I was on the ground. I fell down with an 'oof' and my brain tried to register what happened. I can't believe she actually did that!

"What the hell Claudia!" I yelled getting up. I was expecting her to look a little guilty, but Claudia had a big smile on her face. I think she was trying not to laugh. Putting a hand on my forehead, I closed my eyes trying to make the dizziness fade. Claudia's laughter filled the room making me look at her with a questioning gaze.

Great! So she comes into my room, wakes me up, throws me out of bed and then laughs. Awesome, right? Hell to the no!

"What are you laughing at?" I demanded, putting my hands on my hips. Her gaze was directed just above my forehead and her shoulders were shaking giving me the impression she was silently laughing. I was not in the mood for this.

"Nice bird nest you have on your head." That was all it took for her to burst into another fits of laughter. I threw my hands up, frustrated and walked to the bathroom rolling my eyes as Claudia continued her series of laughter.

God, she sounds like the wicked witch of the west right now.

I looked in the mirror and my jaw opened wide. I looked horrible! My hair was sticking out everywhere and I looked like I haven't slept in days. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed in a plain white sleeveless shirt and dark denim jeans.

Claudia was still in my room when I got out; doing what she does best, staring at herself in the mirror. Remind me again how I became best friends with this girl? We're practically opposites. No, I take that back, we are opposites.

She turned around to look at me and started. Her eyes grew wide and I internally sighed knowing she was about to blow.

"What in the name of God are you wearing?" Came her ear piercing scream.

I think my eardrums just exploded.

I looked at my clothes, and wondered what the heck was wrong with them?!

"Did you forget that today we're going to the witch kingdom?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. I slapped myself on the forehead and wondered how I could forget that.

"Oh and not to mention that you're going on a double date tonight." She added slyly.

My eyed landed on a smirking Claudia. She had her eyes crossed and there was laughter dancing in her eyes. How did she know?

"How did you know that?" My voice echoed through the room. I was pretty sure I did not tell her, well, yet.

"Well Lauren, a.k.a. Eros's date" she quoted date, "is spreading the news." She said. No, this can't be happening. I didn't ask Giovanni if he wanted to go yet. As if reading my mind, Claudia spoke again.

"I advise you to talk to Giovanni about the date since he's still asleep." She pointed out. I blew a breath of relief, opened my walk in closet and put on the first pair of tennis shoes I found. Once I walked out, I found Claudia sitting on the bed with an iPhone in her hand.

"I'm going to be right back, just a sec."

I went out of my room and walked to Giovanni's. I stared at the door in front of me and took a deep breath. You can do this Violet, just knock on the door and tell Giovanni everything. Oh, so he'll say yes when he knows that I'm only using him to make Eros jealous?!