Rooming With Royals [27]

End of the story coming soon! I might sum up the whole story in four more chapters including the epilogue.

Do you think it's too soon or ...?

-----

Chapter 27

Violet's P.O.V.

"Oh wow." Giovanni said.

"I can't believe it." I stared at the picture feeling defeated.

"He's been lying all along?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

People might have said that I was being a drama queen or I was exaggerating but I had all the right to it. I mean, he had me falling head over heels for him and at the end he did that to me?

Yeah, you heard it right. Falling head over heels. I had never thought I would say this but I was falling in love with Eros. Why didn't I tell him that?

Because I'm afraid of rejection.

I had watched and had heard many things, and I knew that girls fell in love faster than the guys. It sucked to be me. I was afraid that he wouldn't feel the same thing.

I would look like a fool. Imagine me telling him 'I love you' and him saying 'sorry but I don't feel the same.' I'd look like a fool in front of him.

But this...

"Don't judge him yet Vi, it can be a misunderstanding." Giovanni reasoned.

"What do you mean a misunderstanding? Look at the picture, he's kissing her!" I put my phone in front of his face. Giovanni took the phone from my hands and stared at it.

"More like she's kissing him." Giovanni said amused. He handed me the phone.

"Don't jump to conclusions Violet, I know how girls think. Talk to him, tell him what you saw. Maybe this is one of Lauren's way to keep you away from Eros." He said.

If I thought of it that way, Giovanni had a point. It might have been one of Lauren's schemes. It was then I remembered the message that was written above the picture.

Still think he's yours?

This was definitely one of Lauren's tricks. Ugh, I'm so stupid!

"I think it is one of Lauren's doings." I sighed rubbing my forehead. Gosh, I hate that bitch!

---

When I got my hands on that slut I was going to tear her apart.

Technically, I can't but I'm going to make sure to give her a piece of my mind, I thought.

After a lot of thinking, I decided to go to Eros and ask him about this picture with the help of Giovanni of course. To be honest, I didn't know what I would've done without Giovanni. Maybe I would've done what normal girls did, probably ignore their boyfriend or yell their heads off.

I mentally rolled my eyes, and talk about cliché.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I heard commotion coming from the academy.

That's weird.

I was surprised when I saw practically half of the student body standing outside the academy. What confused me the most was some of them were holding suitcases. I stood in my place watching the whole scenery in front of me.