Rooming with Royals [25]

Well I had a hard time writing this chapter, don't really know why but I just did...

Thank you guys for the support.

-----

Chapter 25

Eros's P.O.V.

I glared at my father as he continued talking. It was the same shit over and over again. The girl, the prophecy, you get what I mean. The thing that was really annoying me was him talking about Violet like she was a monster.

She's like all witches, a monster.

It took all my might not to snort; a monster? Remindes me of someone I know. The thing that fascinated me the most was him talking about Violet with such hate and venom.

"My King, if you mind me asking; how can we stop her?" One of my father's followers asked.

"Killing her is our only choice." My ears perked at his response.

"But wouldn't that cause a war?" I interrupted. The minute I spoke, all eyes were on me. They were probably surprised that I spoke. Why? Because I rarely do talk when my father is in the same room, yelling on the other hand was another thing.

"So be it." He answered, recovering from his shock.

"But Your Majesty-"

"Are you opposing me Simon?" My father growled at his right hand man.

"No Your Majesty." I watched amused as Simon shook his head and shrunk back in his seat.

I rubbed my temples. This can't be happening, it just can't!

Us going into war with the witch kingdom meant losing Violet's trust... and heart.

Am I ready to go through that? I asked myself.

No I'm not. I wasn't going to lose her just because my dipshit of a father decided to kill her.

But what am I going to do? I inwardly groaned.

That was the main problem, I didn't know what to do!

"Are you sure that she's the one?" My voice echoed throughout the room. Once again, all eyes were on me. I inwardly rolled my eyes. What was up with these people?

"We have reliable resources which have confirmed that Violet White is the girl from the prophecy." Simon answered me, his tone was clipped and professional.

"And what do your reliable resources say?" I knew that is was a bad move saying that since I was mocking him but I couldn't help it. I could feel my father's intense gaze on me but I didn't look at him.

He can go to hell for all I care.

"The girl can control fire, water, earth and air; all four elements which is unheard of. That's not all, in the past weeks, she has been getting stronger and more powerful which adds to the danger for our side." He stated looking at my father and me. I nodded but didn't answer.

"We will talk about this later, you are all dismissed." I was the first one to get up and walk towards the door. I was hoping to avoid the confrontation with my father.

"Eros, may I have a few words with you?" His voice was rather demanding. I turned around and crossed my arms defiantly.

"You can but not now." With that, I turned around and left the conference room feeling my father shooting daggers at my back.