Rooming with Royals [22]

Da Ball! Viola :)

Well the chapter is dedicated to Bianca for helping me with the description and giving me ideas for the dresses. Thank you.

Please vote since I worked my arse on this chapter.

Oh and the comments are making my day guys, thank you so much!

-----

Ch.22

Violet's P.O.V.

"Come on Violet!" Bryson yelled outside the door.

"Coming!" I let my hair hang loose and opened the door.

"Finally!" He exclaimed running a hand through his hair. I glared but kept my mouth shut. I'm not in the mood to get into an argument with Bryson right now.

Yes, today was the day; the ball. Oh gosh, just thinking about it made me freak out.

I don't wanna go!

Okay, okay; I know I sounded like a whining brat but I couldn't help it. What if they don't like me? What if they don't accept me as their princess? Or worst, what if they decided that I'm not worthy? What if-

"Stop worrying yourself Violet. Everything's going to be alright." My eyes went to Bryson who seemed excited.

"But what if-"

"No if's. You're going to the ball, be presented as the princess of the witch world and everyone will love you. End of story."

I grumbled but didn't respond. Easy for him to say, he had been a prince his whole life and is used to those kind of things. While I on the other hand, wasn't! No one understood that I didn't want to be the 'outcast' anymore.

But who said I will be?

Technically, no one did but I was afraid that they wouldn't like me. We finally exited the school where five body guards accompanied us to the black limo parked ahead. Eros, Giovanni, Remus and Claudia were probably in there. The driver opened the door and I slipped inside first.

Just as I thought. The guys were here. None of them was dressed in a tux but in casual clothes; like Claudia and I. My Uncle explained to us that both Claudia and I must go to the castle and dress there. He also said that there are going to be be make-up and hair artists waiting for us there and that there was no room for mistakes, everything had to be perfect.

The boys didn't have to come of course, but they insisted saying that they had nothing else to do. Of course my uncle disagreed but the guys finally convinced him.

"Nervous?" I looked at Claudia and nodded. She gave me a small smile and patted me on the arm.

"Don't be, everything's going to be fine."

I inwardly sighed. And here it was again, 'everything will be fine'. Claudia, as I, was wearing a mid-thigh length summer dress but the only difference was the color, hers was yellow and mine was a beautiful shade of sky blue.

"So Remus, who's the lucky girl that's going to be your escort?" Bryson asked and I hid a smile. Bryson was such a douche, why couldn't he leave poor Remus alone? I know why Bryson asked Remus that , he wanted to open up the conversation of the girl Remus had met at Starbucks.

"Shut up."

"Oh come on, I was just asking!" Bryson cried out. All of us chuckled, except for Remus of course.