Epilogue

Dedicated to AverySummers for the awesome cover!

I love you guys and thank you for the continuous support.

A/N at the end.❤️

Epilogue

"Violet," he whispered in my ear. I remained still pretending to be asleep.

"Violet." He shook my shoulders making me groan.

"Go away!" I pulled the bed spread over my head and snuggled into the pillow.

"Baby doll, you have to wake up," he cooed. My lips twitched upwards but I didn't reply since I was tired, especially after last night. Why? It was mainly Eros's fault, he locked me up in our chamber and –

I gasped opening my eyes as cold air hit me. Sitting up, I glared at a smirking Eros. How many times did I tell him not to wake me up so early, but he always does! I clenched my fists and counted to ten. One, two, oh forget it!

"Can't you take me not replying as a sign that I want to sleep?!" I demanded angrily, crossing my arms. Instead of replying, I saw Eros's eyes glued to something. I decided to look at what he was so interested in and looked down at myself only to blush crimson. It's official, my husband is a pervert.

"My eyes are up here!" I pointed to my face and stood up grabbing a robe and pulling it on. Eros laughed walking to where I stood and pecked me on the lips while wrapping his arms around my waist. I stared up at him, pretending to be mad but couldn't help but smile when I saw him grinning down at me. Ugh, what this man does to me, I mentally rolled my eyes.

"What? I can't help that my wife is one hell of a sexy lady, can I?" Okay, he's forgiven, I grinned pulling his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes feeling tingles running up and down my body. We've been married for eight years and I still felt the exact same sensations I used to when I was eighteen. Eros gripped my hair deepening the kiss while his other hand trailed down my body. I instantly knew what he wanted, and he sure as hell wouldn't be getting it.

"Oh no, not today babe." I walked past him into the bathroom. Eros groaned making me chuckle. Serves him right for what he did to me last night. I wonder if the guard had heard us, ugh, this is so embarrassing!

I knew why Eros had woken me up while being in the middle of my slumber; he doesn't usually do that unless an important event was taking place in the morning or someone was coming over, the latter being the case now. Bryson, Giovanni and Remus were coming today, accompanied by their wives; or should I say, the Kings and Queens of the Werewolf, Angel and Vampire kingdoms.

Bryson found his soul mate a little while after the war ended and trust me when I say this, he went haywire. His mate was cute; having those black doe eyes and wavy black hair that went past her lower back. Lydia was also a sweet girl, usually liking to stand in the background but when it came to serious situations, she turned one-eighty degrees. She and I had become instant friends which made Bryson even happier since his mate was breaking past her shy shell.

As for Giovanni, he is married to Patricia. Patricia and I met when I was visiting the Angel Kingdom and from the moment I set eyes on her, I knew she would make a perfect match for Giovanni and turns out that I was right. Her and Giovanni had taken an instant liking for one another. Giovanni and Patricia had two kids, twins to be exact, Katy and Kaden who both looked identical to their father.

Moving on to Remus, he married Charlotte , the one that started yelling at him in a café. Charlotte, or as I call her 'Red' kidnapped Remus's heart and had turned him into a love struck puppy when they had began dating. I chuckled as I remembered how nervous he had been when he was going to propose to her. He had kept on having doubts saying 'what if she doesn't agree' and all of that but it ended up well.