Rooming with Royals [13]

Ch. 13

Violet's P.O.V.

"Sì la mamma, è buono." (Yes mom, everything is good). Giovanni smiled slightly as his mother rambled on about how much she missed him.

"Mi manchi troppo, non ti preoccupare, mi prenderò cura di me stesso." ( I miss you too, don't worry, I will take care of myself). He put his hand on his hip with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Mamma, sarò bene! Fermata donandovi un attacco di cuore!" (Mama, I'll be fine! Stop giving yourself a heart attack!). Although I understood nothing of what he was saying, I was sure that his mom was worried sick about him.

"True, especially when he's mommy's little boy." Remus gushed, putting his hands below his chin with a sickly sweet smile on his face. Giovanni turned to glare at him, but his glare quickly faded away when his mom screamed through the phone.

"Rispondervi madre Gigi!" (Answer you mother Gigi!)

Bryson, who was drinking a cup of orange juice, spat it into Remus' face. I chocked on my laughter as Remus wiped of the juice from his face with disgust. Bryson turned serious as he took a white napkin that lied on the table in front of us and slowly started to clean his mouth.

"Ahem, as I was saying, Natalie Portman would definitely suit Remus since she got one hell of a body to satisfy his needs and cravings. Moreover-" Bryson didn't get to finish what he was about to say as Remus jumped on his making them both land on the floor.

"You're dead, hotshot." Remus growled on top of Bryson, who had a small smile on his face.

"What? Do you prefer Jennifer Aniston? I picked the best of the best!" He shrieked, then put his hands up in surrender.

"But hey, Dude, if you like older women then that's fine with-" I doubled over my laughter, grabbing a nearby pillow and hiding my face beneath it. My laughter died down when I heard someone's nose crack. I pulled the pillow away from my face, looking at who punched who to see Bryson's nose bleeding. Bryson was glaring at Remus, his darkening green eyes making Remus jump off him.

"You're dead man," he threatend before running after Remus out of the room. I cringed when I heard something crash and rolled my eyes at the sound of Bryson cussing.

Eros, who was sitting in front of me, chuckled and to my surprised it turned into full laughter. When he noticed me staring at him, he regained his composure and turned serious once more, though a small smile remained on his face.

Giovanni sighed as he hit the 'quit call button' and slumped onto the sofa.

"Ugh, those two can be so annoying sometimes." He groaned, rubbing his temples.

"Why? Did your mom hear what happened?" I joked, placing the pillow next to me. My eyes widened when I saw Giovanni glaring at me.

"She didn't!" I exclaimed, trying so hard not to laugh like Eros who was trying to cover his laughter with loud coughs. Giovanni rolled his eyes and leaned forward, running a hand through his hair.

"She did!" He replied, his voice turning into a high pitch girly tone. I glared at him crossing my arms together.

"I do not sound like that!"

"Actually, you do." Eros smirked, looking at me through thick eyelashes. Giovanni high-fived him with a big grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and got up from the sofa heading for the patio.

---

I smiled as I saw an affectionate mother bird tending to her chicks. Without warning, she began to heave and regurgitated in her young chicks' mouths- I shook my head not wanting to think about it. I closed my eyes thinking of the old days when my mom used to cook me food.