Rooming with Royals [31]

Chapter 31

Violet's P.O.V.

The minute my uncle saw the fire wave, he sprung into action. A wall of water blocked the fire and it soon started fading, only to be replaced by another waves of fire. Soon, both of the armies started fighting, but we had the advantage since a large number of demons joined us. My uncle was fighting Damon, both of them using their elements against one another. My eyes wandered to Eros and I saw him  fighting off two death demons.

I focused my sight on the five demons ahead of me, each sending either fire balls or fire waves in my direction. I dodged them by creating soil walls but the more the fire balls kept hitting it, the quicker it broke apart.

Of course, I wasn't just protecting myself using the soil wall, but I was gaining time to control the soil they were standing on. When the wall finally broke down, I knew it was time to fight back. The ground they were standing on soon started to collapse.

 The demons tried to stop me by directing their fire in my direction but I was much faster; the earth swallowed them. I kept on fighting off the demons but it was getting harder and harder since they were ganging up on me. All of a sudden, fire shot out the ground and burned the demons.

I grimaced at the scene, not being able to look at their now burnt bodies. I looked up, wanting to know who did that and was surprised when I saw someone I hadn't seen in a while.

"Peter?"

"Thought you could use some help." He saluted sending me a smile before running in the direction of one of our soldiers and helping him out with demons.  That was how the next half an hour went, both armies fighting one another trying to win the battle.

A lot of bodies were laying on the floor, both demons and witches were drenched in their own puddles of blood. I was knocked out of my trance when I heard someone cry out in pain. I turned around and wasted no time in running forward till I reached my uncle's side.

He was kneeling on the floor with his hands on the ground. Someone injured him by shooting fire at his back and legs while he was fighting Damon. I looked up and saw a fire tornado coming our way but before it could hit us, I stepped in front of my uncle and summoned water. The seventeen meter water wall, held of the fire and I quickly turned around and glared at the now smirking death demon in front of me.

"You're going to pay for that." I snarled.

All of a sudden, I felt a sudden jolt of energy running though my veins. The demon didn't wait and started shooting black balls of smoky fire my way. I fought defensively, trying my best to avoid those since they could kill any person they struck.

I lifted my hands up and closed my eyes concentrating on nothing but the sound of the wind. At first, small breeze of wind flew by. My eyes opened and I smirked when a huge gust of wind, that could make any man fly, blew strong.

 My arms went on fire and I merged the wind with flames. The demon didn't see that coming, he tried using his powers to stop the wind and protect himself but it was to no avail, the wind was too strong. The demon caught fire and turned into dust as soon as the wind hit him.

I turned around quickly  and knelt next to my uncle.

"Are you okay?" I put a hand on his shoulder. Helping him get up, I looked behind me and sighed in relief when I saw that the wall was still up. My uncle hissed in pain and fell down again. I looked at his leg and covered my mouth when I saw his bloody flesh. My eyes darted around and I spotted Peter running in our direction.

"Help him," I pleaded. My uncle had his eyes closed and he was biting his lips from pain. Peter ordered someone to come and help him with my uncle since he had his leg burned and couldn't walk. Peter and the other soldier led my uncle away and I saw General Thomas yelling out orders from a few miles ahead.