No one likes The Slytherin Teachers

Hi guys. This is mainly a filler, since I didn't want to just jump to the third task, But I realized how early I wrapped things up, so I'm not sure if this bit will stand to be completely necessary yet.

Hiccup held Meridas hand with shaky palms and a smug smile which he tried to hide, but let's be honest, he's never been so happy. They walked with the crowd of Gryffindor and Hufflepuff chanting Merida and Hiccup constantly back and forth in a battle. Merida held onto Hiccup by the waist as it allowed him to put his arm over her, and she smiled genuinely at him, and he knew at this moment that she was happy too.

Jack and Rapunzel ran up the hill with their little crowds of house members that chanted their names as well, smiling gleefully at the view in front of them. Turning to each other, Jack nudged his nose towards her and she muzzled briefly into his chest, where he placed a small kiss on her forehead.

Everything was falling slowly into place. Of course, they didn't expect it to be easy from here on out.

Suddenly, on their way to the common rooms, the four of them stood side by side and led the crowd in a different direction, for they were not to celebrate without each other. They gathered in a circle, and stayed there in silence for a moment or two.

Rapunzel was the first to break it.

"Well." She sighed, quite happily, but also quite exhausted. "That was fun!"

They smirked in all sorts of ways. "Punzie, that doesn't even begin to describe it." Jack stated.

"But it's a start." Hiccup retaliated. Holding Meridas cold hand, he squeezed it. The couple opposite of them said, nothing. They didn't need to, it was to be expected and nothing less of so. They all simply smiled at each other, not really needing to know what the others were hearing. Heavy breathing weighed out the silence, until finally, Merida says, "Oh come on, lets just hug already." Their pleasant smiles grew wide as they made pleasing noises of congratulations. 

In the distance, a large crowd of people stood, a few of them asking for the group to join. After all , it was for them.

Hoisted on each of their house members shoulders, the large crowd of people had gathered closely, completely forgetting any rivalry they ever had for the night.

And suddenly, a loud thud in the distance, the turning of heads.

Professor Black swarm through the large area, blackness swarming around his angry aura as he swaggered towards the four, now propped off of the many shoulders, embarrassingly exposed before the Slytherin professor.

Everyone but Jack, as expected, shamefully avoided eye contact. Jack stood up straight to meet the eyes of the professor, though he did have to look up, gave a strong and sharp stare back in his direction. Professor Black put his hands behind his back, and bent his back slightly to meet face to face with the boys salty attitude. He replied with disgust at the boy. They did not bother to verbally acknowledge each other at all, and everyone began to wonder if this was the only reason the professor even showed up. However, as the silence grew eerie, Professor Black averted his attention to the huge crowd of students.

"No Party has been approved to take place in this Hall." He began, voice echoing over the crowd.

"Return to your corridors immediately, or face the consequences." He says, emphasizing on 'consequences.'

Awkward hesitation fell among the crows, and no one wanted to move much, just a few shifts in stances.

As if it were possible, Blacks face grew even angrier. Nervousness filled the air.