Dragon Rider.

A THOUSAND VIEWS WTF YAY. IM PUKING RAINBOWS <3

 sorry this whole thing took longer than I thought.

Hiccup gathered everyone onto Toothless,,who was rather excited to fly again. This was Hiccup and Toothless' favorite kind of moments. When they both had the chance to spread their wings.
They were free.
Hiccup whispered words under his breath and shrunk the cases. No magic outside of Hogwarts, we'll then it would probably be very difficult to hide Toothless, and just plain impossible to not startle Meridas family. He would have risked him invisible... Somehow.

__________________________________
Jack was finally healed, (though it only took a bit more than a day,) and wore a smile on his face that he couldn't help. It made him seem cocky, and he knew that, but he really couldn't control it. He was excited.
He shoced half of his dresser into his trunk quickly, anD as he shoved every last hoodie he could fit, he slammed it shut, adding the need to sit on it to way it down to close. He could've used a spell, but he was in far too much of a hurry to lug everything out so that he could. Once he'd finally heard the click of his luggage, he whispered the undetectable extension charm on a backpack and shoved the luggage in. He slumped it over his shoulder and smiled as he barged down the stairs.

"Jack," muttered a deep voice. He turned around, only to regret doing so. He met face to face with Eurgene. Anyone but him, he thought. Anyone. 

"Look, I really don't know what to say."

"Then don't say aything." He shrugged. Trying to sound blunt, but ver moody, as he couldnt mask it as hard as he tried.

"Jack, Buddy, I was mad. I really hope you're okay, because I'm sorry, I really am." Eugene had pity written in his eyes. As much as Jack wanted to stand down, he couldn't. Euegene always won. He always got the girl. But after that, how could they possibly be friends again?

Jack opened his mouth as if he were to say something, but closed it again as the portrait door swung open, and he barged out, leaing a solitary Eugene behind him.

He scowled to himself. It was immature, the whole situation. How is he supposed to fix something like this? He knew he was wrong for kissing Rapunzel, it really was. But Eugene wasn't good for her. He was older, manipulative, and a player. But he's Jacks friend... was Jacks friend... I think?

No one knew. No one will ever know again, possibly. Jack shook his head, and walked to he beginning of the forbidden forest, where they would all aboard Toothless and towards Scotland. 

Jack was trying to think of his happy place. He was trying to put a smile on for his friends. But it was plain to see how frustrated he'd been.

But anyway, it was almost Christmas, he couldn't allow himself to be all depressed over this, little or not. He breathed in, and slapped a smile on his face when he saw the group. The dragon rider, the archer, and his beautiful, (girlfriend?) Rapunzel, waiting most excitedly for him.

_________________________________________________________________

"Hiccup, could I steer Toothless? You seem a bit exhausted." Merida held on tightly to Hiccups waist, as the wind blew her hair back. She surpressed Jacks remarks when relating it to fire, and making rude gestures of duking, to avoid "catching fire,"

Again, Hunger Games fans, no pun intended.

 Hiccup shook his head, "Merida, no offense, but Toothless wouldn't allow it.

Merida smirked, "Right. Toothless. Look, Hiccup, If you're afraid of gettin' killed, ya could've just said so. I'm not tha' dangerous. I'll be careful." Hiccup was glad she wasnt looking directly at him. His expression showed how she'd described exactly what he'd been thinking.

She hugged tighter to his waiste, and he felt a bush creeping over his face as she took comfort in laying her head on his shoulder.

"Okay, Hiccup, whatever you say."

He realised he didn't respond, but at the same time, he was glad she didn't. Not because she would've went crazy, but because he enjoyed how she took comfort like that. He liked being hugged like that, (But then again, he thought he liked being snogged, too.)

Rapunzel and Jack giggled as they took comfort behind Merida and Hiccup, giggling at the closeness. (And pretending that they weren't aware of Merida's cold stares.)

Jack hugged Rapunzels waiste as he felt the air getting tighter, Hiccup dissapearing into the clouds as they crossed the Wizard world and into the muggles. They had to stay high up until they reached Merida's home. And it was rather fortunate that she lived in the middle of the woods. (As well as Toothless being so fast that if anyone were to even be looking in that direction, they would think they were just seeing things. Toothless goes at a speed so fast when she wants to, that she only leaves a black jagged line behind her.)

Rapunzel finally chose to speak up. "Jack?" She heard him mutter a,"Hmm?" And she continued slowly. "After that kiss, well, did you really mean to kiss me? Or were you just, lost in the moment?"

Jack opened his eyes, where they began to widen. But he tilted his head down, since the wind burned his eyes.

"Well, yeah. I did mean it. I mean, I didn't mean to kiss you, but I really like you... You know?" Jack began to worry, so he said the next part in a rush. "But, you know, If you don't like me back, then that's fine, really-"

She kissed him again. "I like you too." and she smiled with him. 

_____________________________________________________

Guess who's back?

... Slim SHady.

lol jkjk you probaby don't understand that reference but YEAH I'M BACK.

the internet is gonna shut off at the end of the month because it's slow and my mom said we have to stick to the data plan so she'll save money, so I'll try to post as much as possible.

THAT JACKPUNZEL MOMENT DOE.