Yule Ball

It's been a few weeks since the first task, and everyone was in high spirits. Except Merida.

Though she tried to be around her friend Hiccup, Astrid apparently had more power over that.

Astrid wasn't a terrible person to Merida, she wasn't vicious, but of course Merida had something against her. Had she finally stopped seeing him as weak? Before the tournament, Astrid would have showed no interest, and maybe taunt Hiccup. But that was over, quickly.

Merida was trying to be happy Hiccup had finally found someone worth his time, but disturbed at the couples constant display of affection.

Everywhere.

Whenever she saw hiccup, she only saw some of him. Lip locked or cuddling.

The sight could set her on fire for how much it burned in her chest. As much as she cared to admit, she was jealous.

Jack, well, he wasn't holding up well either. Rapunzel and Eugene weren't officially a couple, but they acted like it. Eugene was going to ask Rapunzel go the ball, and Rapunzel was definitely going to say yes. She had openly said she liked him, so many times that Jack didn't think he could count them all.

And the Yule ball was getting closer and closer.

And so was Eugene to Rapunzel on that dreaded day.

"Hey,,Punzie." Eugene said with a smirk.

Punzie smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, what she always did when she was nervous. Even though she fought a dragon and almost lost her life, she was still the same girl she was before then.

"So, let's just get down to business," he said casually, "that yule ball is coming up and I was hoping you could be my date." Rapunzel, who's eyes widened, was still So much more shocked on the inside. Happiness spread like wild fire in the pit of her stomach. "So... What do you say?"

Rapunzel smiled and didn't.bother hiding her excitement. She smiled and squealed, "Yes!" She jumped on him and forced him tripping backwards as he hugged her back with a chuckle.

he smiled to himself as he held her as snug as he could.

Rapunzel soon let go, and bit her lip. He held up her chin and inches clOser, but didn't kiss her just yet. He just said, "I'll pick you up at your c

Dormitory, 8:00."

And they reluctantly parted.

__________________

"Jack, no." Merida refused her friend, who.pleaded over and over.

"It's just one night! We'll go as friends!" Merida growled.

"come on. It's not like you have a date, anyway." Jack said. Merida scoffed. What makes you think I don't have a date?!" Jack gave her a well-it's-you-we're-talking-about sort of look. Merida rolled her eyes. "Fine." She agreed.

She didn't know why he wanted to go, but at the same time, she could give a very accurate guess. Rapunzel.

He smiled widely and hugged his friend as she rolled her eyes and pushed him away.

________________________________________________

I know it's short, im really sorry, but I have a few loyal readers and Im really busy this week and,I don't want to leave you with nothing.

Comment vote. Be a fan!