Food and girls.

I JUST HAD MY FIRST REVIEW SINCE CHAPTER 1 I FELL OFF MY CHAIR FROM CHEERING TOO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH. You have no idea how amazing it feels to know that someone actually likes my story. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE OMG user: PRICEKAY.

hehe, anyway, on with the next chapter!

Before I start though, I'm working on a Hunger Games version that I won't publish until I complete it. Just thought I'd let you know :)

_________________________________________________________________

Rapunzel walked back to her common room to get ready for dinner. She watched each step she took to avoid distractions as she thought about the next task. As she watched her flats step in front of the other she gave herself time to think, hard.

'Dragons? Oh, I knew this would be dangerous. Whether or not we kill them or train them, both of those and everything in between would be life risking! Oh, I should never have signed up for this. But now, its too late! '

Rapunzel shook her head. She was over thinking again. 'I always do this. Just don't think about it... No one has died in the tournament for over a century, unincluding The dark lord meddling in the tournament. But the dark lord is long gone. The death of the boy had nothing to do with the activities in the tournament, and was only killed because he was an interference to him. And the tournament is different from centuries ago.

Rapunzels thoughts were interupted when she met a tall figure blocking her way.

She looked up to see the one and only, "Eugene." She said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Sorry," She apoligised and began to turn away and resume her thoughts.

"Oh, the fault is mine." He smiled. Rapuzel was quite shocked at how white his teeth were. It made her smile. But for some reason, it wasn't the work of his teeth that made her lips curve. They were then about to part ways, but then a thought accured to her.

Eugene might not know about the dragons. But maybe Jack would tell him. No, Jack would be avoiding Mavis, who would sit next to Eugene, most likely. She called for him.

"Wait," She turned around and grabbed him by the shoulder. He turned back to her.

"Hm?" He muttered.

"Dragons." he said.

He raised an eyebrow. "What? What about them?" 'of course he wouldn't figure it out if you just say dragons, Punzie.' she thought.

She mentally slapped herself, then added. "The first task, it involves dragons."

Eugene gave thought to this, then looked back at her again. "How do you know?"

She said, "I managed to find out." She didn't care to explain. Eugene still seemed to except it. He nodded, and gave her a "Thanks."

She smiled back and said, "Any time."

"Hey, and," He said, "Good luck. You'll do good, I swear it." He tilted her chin up slightly as he gently spoke.

Then he smirked cheesily, and added, "And I like the new hair." While he tucked a strand that fell in front of her face behind her ear. "It's a good look for you."

She felt her cheeks burning as she managed to say, "Thanks." Just as confident as she could. But she still sounded meek and shy. They resumed going their seperate ways as Rapunzel bit her lip and blushed furiously.

Little did they know, that a certain white haired boy stared in the distance.

Not upset, as he expected himself to be, but heart broken. He wanted to cry, but he knew if he did he would feel like such a wimp, crying over a girl that didn't like him in such a way. He kept his head down and spoke to no one as he made his way to his dormitory.

'Its a good look?' Jack thought. 'Thats not what you told me. He's no good for her, I just know it.

Jack mentally cursed to himself. He's been tired of feeling envy for Eugene. 'Now he wants Rapunzel? She was a good girl. She would never fall for him. Would she?'

But then again, maybe.

________________________________________________________________

It was the day of the first task, and hiccup couldn't swallow his food. Not a single bite. Merida made her way to the hufflepuff table where his back was turned and his body was abnormally still. Merida sat down next to him to see a full plate but an empty friend, who had no intentions of switching the two.

"Aren't yeh hungry?" She asked, yanking beef jerky from her teeth.

"How can I eat? This is ridiculous." He said, crossing his arms. "I should've never joined." He was still thinking about killing adragon. He knew how, now that he could train them, but he knew he just couldn't. Toothless would never forgive him for something like that. None of the dragons back home would, either. And he knew he couldn't, just because he can't

A dragon, is a dragon. It has a soul.

Merida nudged her friend. "Hey, The cup picks who it thinks is most worthy. If yeh ask me, It made the right choice."Hiccup shrugged. He wanted to smile, he did smile in fact, but only enough to acknowledge that he appreciated her comment.

"Thanks, Mer." He said.

She knew he was still worried, so she did what instincts told her to do. She comforted him a much as she could.

She got up, and hugged him from behind. She wrapped her arms around him, and she felt his hand clutch hers that she used to hold him. Merida rarely hugged anyone. Hiccup knew that more than anyone. But he enjoyed her hug. She hadn't hugged him since he put his name in the cup. But it wasn't a real genuine hug. It was a friendly tackle to show her excitement.

She layed her head on his shoulder and said, "Good luck, Hiccup." He knew she was worried for him. She knew he couldn't kill one. And Merida didn't have much confidence that they wouldn't be killing one, either.

When she let go she patted his shoulder and said, "You'll be fine." And left him.

________________________________________________________________

OMG FINALLY A MERRICUP MOMENT. Jack, of course is still friend zoned.... awkward...

This chapter I think Its a bit longer than the others,... Yay!

Be a fan! Comment and vote! if you want me to fall off my bed! (Its a good thing, trust me.)