Attacked

Jack sat nervously as no one in the room dared to speak, not even Merida, who held back looks and maybe even a few punches. Normally, She would've punched the stupid out of him, followed by an explanation. But with all of Jacks nervousness, she decided that it really wasn't necessary.

Not even Eugene bothered him at the moment. He sat next to Rapunzel, but to confused to really do anything. Rapunzel just played with the hair she had left.

A sudden burst of a door swung open as North Stormed into the Trophy room as the other teachers followed nervously.

Professor Tooth fell closest behind as The head of slytherin, Professor Black, swayed far behind, very timidly, which made Jack nervous. He never liked Him, and He never liked Jack. Now that he couldn't do anything about Professor Black, he was free to breathe down his neck. 

"Jack!" Headmaster North smiled, trying to look as happy as he could. "How wonderful of you to join, well, we will investigate the situation. I'm sure it was a big misunderstanding." As North began to push him out of the room, Professor Black stepped in front of Them.

"I'd hate to interrupt, but, the cup has never made a mistake. It has been around 700 years, and This has happened once before. "

Tooth joined in, "He's right. And the rules are, sadly, that once you get chosen there is no going back..." She added.

Head of hufflepuff, sand man, began to make wild exclamation marks over his head. To everyone's confusion, North understood. "I know, Sandman, but rules are rules."

"Professor Bunnymund added, "He is eligible due to our new age policy. Though our 17 and up rule was never followed, we changed them. We'll just have to settle with another competitor."

"Though I have to say, he must have cheated. What are the odds that his little circle of friends were to be selected as well? Not likely..."

Rapunzel then interrupted with her fact,"Actually, the cup has always taken into account the group that works together." Everyone had turned their attention towards her. The Teachers had began to forget that they were no longer alone. They could not deny this fact, this isn't the first time this has happened. But last time something like this had happened, the dark lord had been at fault. They did not want a repeat of this, but there was no stopping it once the cup pulls your name.

They looked at each other nervously and then resorted to saying, "Welcome to the Tournament, Mr. Overland." North shook his hand as Jack didn't speak a word. 

Breaking the ice, Hiccup decided to blurt out, "Well this should be fun."

_____________________________________________________

Laying on the grass, the four enjoyed the coming of winter as the cool breeze made them shiver in delightful ways.

They heard a sigh as they all fixed their eyes on the traveling clouds covering the blue sky. "I can't believe we're all in the tournament." Rapunzel smiled with glee.

"The first task is coming soon. What do you think we have to do?" Hiccup asked.

They shrugged. "How should we know? It's always different. Always... Dangerous." Merida arched her eyebrows.

"I know. But our mentors must have mentioned something." Jack sighed, sittting up now.

"Sandy never mentioned a thing..." hiccup stated. "I don't think they know yet."

"Dragons." Rapunzel finally broke her shy silence, causing everyone to state in disbelief.

"what?" Jack and Merida scoffed in unison. Hiccup seemed to be most worried.

"Professor Sandy has a way of getting into peoples minds. But all he showed me was a dragon." The rest took a moment to consider the possibilities. They figured it must be hard for Punzie to have mentor who never spoke. Then again, nouns were pretty blunt to someone who only showed images above his head.

"You don't think we'll have to slay it... Do you?" Hiccup asked, worry in his eyes.

"Well, the possibilities are endless." Rapunzel reassured the nervous Hiccup.

"But those are still the possibilities." Jack added, making Hiccup nervous again.

"Hiccup, they always find ways to make the tasks a wee bit creative, " the Scottish said."Slaying them is too cliche. It has to be something a bit less difficult. Besides, the dragons most likely are transported from Romania. Its like the humane society for dragons. We might not even be allowed to hurt them." Hiccup sighed from relief. Training a dragon seems pretty original, right?

Pitch Black: Slytherin

Tooth: Hufflepuff

Sandman (Sandy):Ravenclaw

E. Astor Bunnymund: Gryffindor