Second Task

CHRISTMAS IS OVER SUCK IT UP.
LOVE YOU.

The holidays we're soon over, it was January 2nd and far too cold to be swimming in deep and mermaid infested waters. The teachers were studying the students closely. The most important people to them seemed to be eachother, nd that was a problem.

They asked professor Booe* as a last yet useful resort, "We need you to look into their minds. Who's the other people in their lives?"

"Very well." She responded. The students can sometimes get uncomfortable when they read their minds, kids never really enjoyed their teachers knowing what they're thinking.

"Merida dun'broch. Gryffindor, she's an arrogant one, quite close to her first year brothers Hubert Hamish and Harris.-Mischievous slytherins they are. But if you must only choose one, it is Harris who got her a Christmas gift, not Hubert not Hamish." The woman said. Her voice stiff yet shaky as her boney fingers circled the round crystal that swirled around disorganized pixels of images.

"I'll get right on it." Said Bunnymund, as he was her mentor. He ran out, leaving the rest.

"Hiccup Haddock. That Hufflepuff holds many other than the red head close to his heart. His friend Finny Fishnets, the Ravenclaw, seems-"

"Um, Fishlegs is in Hufflepuff." Tooth interjected.

Professor Booe raised an eyebrow. "Well get him out of there! That boy can talk."

Tooth nodded nervously. This is why she was a last resort.

"WOMAN I CAN HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS." Booe yelled without looking away from the crystal. Tooth widened her eyes and muttered an apology. She was quite loony, this woman, but she got the job done.

"He's find of Fishlegs, his other best friend."

She ran down the hall, desperate to leave.

"Next is re pretty Ravenclaw. She's a tough one, being unsociable, she finds the most important person in her life is Merida, Hiccup, but most of all Jack. She iS fond of her companion pascal, but he's a chameleon. I would recommend a girl in her house, Elsa. She seems contempt with her."

Although it was more information then he aquired, he gave an awkward nod and a heart sprinkled over his head in sand. Pitch rolled his black eyes And said, "Come on, I haven't got all day."

The witch ignored his snotty remark, and with another wave of hands around the clear crystal ball, she pondered. "What is this? It seems as if The young man has made quite an acquaintance with the young Astrid."

Professor Black crossed his arms behind his back and stepped out of the room. 

And last was Professor North, who smiled expectantly for his turn. the witch simply left him with, "A curious first year, Jamie, has grown find of Jack. I think he'll be a good choice.

There they were. hearts pounding out of their chests. Swim Trunks and trash guards on a cold winters day. the clock was ticking...

three...

two...

one...

They glanced at each other, turning heads in their directions and gave such smiles, . you wouldn't believe they were competing.

But when the clock rang, they sprang into the cold waters of  the lake, hearing their names being cheered from the crowd.

Merida, with her feet kicking into the

Cold winter lake, felt pricking knives all over her body. She felt a new pain as she struggled to let go of it as she kicked herself deeper into the water. She felt the pain stretching her skin.