The Popular Kid || Jack Johnson

*Jezzabelle's POV*

Why? Out of all the people in this school, why me? Why do the populars always decide to humiliate me? I rejected their request to be one of them 3 years ago because i didn't want to be a snob with them just because my family was wealthy, but that's all. I feel like they're still holding grudges. The worst, yet hottest popular. is Jack Johnson. He always pushes me on "accident", calls me things, and thinks he's the best and runs this school. He's so conceited. Never in a million years will I be his friend. I hope today goes well.

I pulled up into the school parking lot. Another crappy day. Oh joy. The only person who gets me through these days is my best friend Macy. I saw her walking towards me too at the moment.

"Hey Mace!" I called and gave her a hug, " How was your summer in Hawaii? It was boring here without you."

"Great. I missed you Jay." she said ,"Anyway first day of senior year, Aren't you excited?!! After school we're going to the country club your parents just built we can chat there because I'm late for first period."

-First Period-

I had barely made it right on time to my seat when the bell rang.

"Class we're doing a group project to kick off the year and I will assign the partners."

"Ughh." I groaned along with everyone else.

She posted the list in the back of the room for our science projects. I kept reading until I found my name right next to Bethany Hilton. The prettiest girl in school and the most popular. Not to mention she's a post-it; She leads guys on then dumps them. Well my day is starting awesome.

-Lunch-

I saw Macy and started walking toward her with my tray. I was walking and BAM! Jack Johnson bumped into me. The tray hit my floral skirt and got applesauce everywhere on it.

"Oops." He said sarcastically. I just stood with anger.

"Yeah oops. My skirt is full of applesauce. Thanks." I replied. I took the napkin from his hand and wiped off what i could. The cafeteria was laughing loudly by now.

"Im sorry." I could of sworn him whisper as I was walked away but Im pretty sure it was all in my head, populars don't regret anything.

"Are you alright?" Macy asked.

"Yeah. My day isn't completely bad, I mean you and I are going to have a blast at my parents country club, right?" I faked smiled as I answered her question. This day was the WORST first day of senior years ever. I just really want things to look up this year.

-After school-

I was walking out of school to my car and saw something on my windshield. It was a note. i said..

Sorry what he did to you earlier Jezzabelle. It was horrible seeing that. I would hate to do that to such a pretty girl. You deserve to be happy.-Anonymous

At first I was confused about who would write this and are they lying, but I realized the rest of my day should be positive. I smiled, entered my car, and drove home. Once I got home and called Macy.

"I got a note on my car today, a sweet one. It was somebody saying I deserve to be happy and they're sorry for what the saw happen to me today." I said.

"A note?! That has no name?! For you? Jay don't you see? SOMEONE HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!!!" She screamed through the phone and nearly made my eardrum explode.

"Yeah. Thanks for the loud note," i laughed, "but who would write this?"

"I don't know. Maybe Jackkkk." She said sarcastically. "You know he could have written the note pretending to be someone else."

"Yeah totally. I'll call him right now and ask him if he wrote that. Then when he says yes we'll go have smoothies on a rainbow. You're such a dork." I giggled and hung up.

She only suggested him because in like 8th grade i had a major crush on him, but that was when he was a sweetheart, now he's a jerk. Macy got me thinking though. What if it was him? No it can't be. Don't be dumb he's a jerk who pushed you into applesauce today. Macy was just teasing you Jezzabelle. Snap out of it.

i threw on a purple high-low dress, black wedges, my charm bracelet, light makeup, and I finished off by curling my hair. My parents had already left before me to make sure everything was perfect at the club, so i had to drive myself and pick up Macy.

Macy was wearing a black and white lace dress that had a low back, black heels, and light makeup as well. We both listened to One Direction's Midnight Memories album on our way there and in our heads, arrived in style. We walked in sat down at our reserved table with my parents, but what was odd was there were two empty chairs left at the table once my parents sat down I asked my father who else was coming.

"Daddy. umm. Why are there two empty seats? Who else is coming?' I asked him taking a sip of my water.

"Oh! Your mother and I forgot to tell you, the Camerons are coming. Jeffery's wife died not too long ago so they moved back to town. I invited him to the ceremony. He's bringong his son Elias. You remember him, don't you?

"Oh okay. And yes I do remember Elias." I replied with a smile.

I am excited and nervous now. Elias was my first boyfriend, and love. I remember him telling me they were moving back to his mom's hometown because she had breast cancer and she wanted to be where she was rasied. Now I guess he's coming back. He moved in the 9th grade. Last I saw him he had braces, we both did, and he had good hair. His beautiful dark brown, spiked up hair I've missed. Now I'm pretty sure we've both changed. I suffered hearkbreak and had to overcome it. What if he doesn't remember me? What will I do when he talks to me? Do I need to avoid him? What if he missed me? Jezzabelle get a grip! I kept telling myself. I took a nervous look at Macy and she stared at me. Now I have to wait. Wait to see what happens when he comes.

(A/n: Elias is Cameron Dallas. (: )