Tonight's Suprise

*Still Jezzabelle's POV*

About fifteen minutes have passed by now. The food was already passed out to all the tables until I finally saw Elias. He walked in a black suit, white shirt, black bow tie, and his dark brown hair was spiked up like it used to be. Only this time it seems his hair didn't need gel anymore.

Gosh he got hot. He was taller now too. He was walking in with his father and they finally sat down.

"Hello Clark and Jenna." Jeffery said shaking my father and mother's hand. ( Jeffery is Elias's dad)

"Hello Jeffery. Good to see ya. Hey sport." My dad replied.

"Hi Jeffery. My Elias you've grown so much and look how handsome you are." My mom said.

"Hey Mr. and Mrs.Nolan. And thanks Mrs.Nolan." Elias said shaking their hands too.

All Macy and I did was wave. I kept staring at him too like the creep I am. His jawline perfect. His hair, amazing. His beautiful hazel eyes, gorgeous. He himself was perfect. He sat next to me and inside my stomach were butterflies.

I looked behind him and saw something else.

Jack Johnson and Bethany Hilton.

Bethany's arm was locked to Jack's. They were sitting right next to each other. Something inside me snapped by them being here. They can't ruin my night. They're only supposed to ruin my days at school not the ones outside of it.

I gave Macy a signal with my eyes and eyebrows to look and she did. When Macy looked back at me I saw annoyance in her eyes. I gave her a signal that I was gonna go take care of this.

"Can I be excused of a second?" I asked my dad. I felt kinda bad leaving a hot guy at a table only for Macy to stare at because I wanted to stare at him too.

"Sure pumpkin." My dad said.

I walked over to Jack and Bethany's table.

"Hi. Are you enjoying this evening so far?" I asked Jack and Bethany's parents.

"Yes thank you for asking." One of them replied.

"You wouldn't mind if I borrow him for a second. Would you?" I asked.

"No. Not at all." The same person replied.

I saw Bethany give me a death glare. I gave her a "mess with me right now ill punch you" stare.

I led Jack outside gripping his arm to the back near the pool.

Wow he has muscles. Ugh shut up conscience. What am I saying? He's Jack.

*Jack's POV*

Jezzabelle taking me outside. I gotta admit she has a strong grip. I think i did something wrong and she's mad. She's adorable when she's mad. What?! Did i just think that? Yeah because she is. Yeah i guess.

"What are you and her doing here?" Jezzabelle shouted.

"Um. My family was invited." I answered

"Yeah. I kinda knew that. My dad invited you guys but that doesn't mean you and the she-devil need to come. It's bad enough I'm stuck being her partner and getting applesauce all over me today. Now both of you show up at my parent's ceremony. I was supposed to have a getaway from all this tonight with Macy." She said annoyed. Then she started looking sad.

I think she was about to cry.

I was mad that she was yelling at me for being here but at the same time I felt bad because I didnt look at it the way she did.

"Im sorry?" I said it came out more of a question because I had no idea how to reply to girl about to cry.

i stared at her green eyes for a while. Man she is beautiful. What? Jack don't say that you'd never be able to date her. She hates you. Look at what you've done to her.

"I think Im going to go inside. And I'm sorry about earlier if it helps. It was truly an accident." I said walking away. When I walked through the glass door somebody was walking out.

I think it was Elias Cameron. isn't that Jezzabelle's ex. Right then something clicked. I knew it was jealousy. I didn't know why I felt this way. I don't even know if I like her. Sure she's cute. Has pretty eyes. Beautiful dirty blonde hai... What? No. I can't Like her. At least I think i don't like her.

*Jezzabelle's POV*

What does her mean he's sorry? I dont believe for a second. I knew tears were building up, but I didn't think they would fall.

What if Jack was sorry?

I looked up and saw someone. The only person I didn't want to see me cry.

Elias.

*Elias's POV*

I was walking out side and saw Jack pass me. I saw Jezzabelle take him outside. I have to say I kinda was jealous because I've missed her and wanted to talk to her.

When i found Jezzabelle she had her feet the pool and tears swimming down her cheeks. She looked up at me and stared cleaning her tears.

"You know its okay to cry right?" I reassured her.

"Yeah. I just don't want to seeing me like this." Jezzabelle said.

She's changed. She seems a little weaker then the last time a saw her, well spoke to her.

"So where'd your braces go?" I asked changing the subject and sitting next to her.

"Same place yours went. Back to the dentist." She was smiling now and looking at me.

Her smile is amazing. I looked into her green eyes.

"You know how much I've missed you?" I asked her.

"Nope." She said looking at her toes.

When she looked back up i said "A lot." and smiled.

"Well Mr.Cameron I've missed you too." She said moving a piece of her hair out of her face and behind her ear.

I was going to ask her if she go my note but I realized it was better to be here with her in silence and remember our old times.

I hope she'll take me back.