Chapter 47 - But you hate shopping

Ashton's POV

It was twelve at night and the boys and I were all still awake -Though Calum was nearly out of it. Grace was sleeping on the couch next to me, her head resting in my lap, and Lola was sleeping faceplanted into the floor. Jordan was also here, though she was still awake. 

I let out a small sigh as I brushed a few strands of Grace's hair out of her face. She let out a small snor and cuddled deeper into my leg, the little wrinkle in her forehead getting more defined as her eyebrows knotted together. 

"How are we gonna do this, boys?" Calum yawned, "We can't leave Grace here, she'll never cope" 

"Don't have such little faith," I mumbled, though I had a hard time believing my own words. How do we know she'll cope? Literally most of the people in her life are about to up and leave her here, and she'll be alone, aside from Jordan. 

"Ash.." Luke sighed, "You don't need to lie to us mate, we know you don't want to go either"

"Bull," I scoffed, "Of course I want to go. Yes, It's going to be hard leaving her...Very hard," I shook my head, "But it's not like we're going to forget about her. And it's not like we're never coming back. We'll see her in like 6 months or something"

"But what if while we gone she does something? We all know her back story. She doesn't like being alone"

"She won't be" Jordan said immediately, "She has me. I'll look after her"

"Bu-" Luke tried

"I promise" 

The conversation was over.

------------------------------------------------

Grace's POV

"Goodmorning my beautiful, sexy, nice smelling....Lepricorn" Ashton grinned as I walked into the kitchen, in nothing but Ashton's Led Zepplin shirt -Though not the singlet. The T-Shirt version. I scratched my head in confusion, then looked at the bench, then back at him. 

"Why are you here?" I asked him. 

Ashton let out a loud giggle and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and snuggling his nose into my neck, "You're so cute when you're confused" He grinned, "Last night when I dropped you home, I kinda just crashed on the couch,"

"Oh," was all I said, "What'cha cooking?" I skipped over to the pan and looked in it, "I think you're meant to flip the pancake," I told him as the steam overheated my face.

"Shit," He cursed, grabbing the pan and chucking it in the sink, turning on the tap not soon after, "So I was trying to make us pancakes" He said sheepishly, "But um...I can't cook when you're in the room in nothing but- Another one?!" He groaned, pulling at the huge shirt. I blushed, "Grace I'm not gonna have a wardrobe if you keep stealing all my clothes" He laughed. 

"Maybe you should stop taking them off then," I winked, "I mean you can leave the pants here too if ya want..." I suggested. 

"That's the dirtiest thing you've ever said to me. I think I like it" He smirked, "Should we go upstairs?"

"Please don't" Chase groaned as he walked into the kitchen, his blonde hair in a huge birds nest, and a white T-shirt thrown on, "'It's morning. You don't do that in the morning. Especially when a dad like mine is in the house. At least wait until he leaves" 

"You shouldn't eavesdrop" I pointed out, sliding out of Ashtons grip. I heard Ashton sigh, but I could still feel his gaze on my butt, "You can get in heaps of trouble for that" I told him.