Chapter 28 - Home alone

A couple of days after the court date, I was sitting in my room listening to Sleeping With Sirens' new album. It's been out a couple of months now, but I only really just listened to it a few nights ago. Ashton was out with his brother for the day, and the rest of the boys were all doing other things, which I didn't mind. I need some quiet time, once in a while. 

All I've been doing today is lounging around my bedroom in Ashtons never enough singlet and a pair of black undies. No one but Jordan was home all day, and we both have the same body parts so it wasn't a big deal with what I was wearing. 

I grabbed my phone and decided to check over my tumblr. When I went on, I had 24 new messages and I had lost over 100 followers. I clicked on the messages and answered a few, before I went on my dash. Most of the posts were black&white and...sad. 

"Hey Grace, do you mind covering for me tonight?" Jordan asked, in the process of slipping on her bracelets. 

"Why?" I asked her, looking at her with a confused look. "Are you doing something bad?" I smirked. 

She rolled her eyes and chuckled, "I told you, I'm done with that group. I'm actually going out with Luke tonight. We're going to dinner and then a movie. Apparently he has some sort of discount at this really fancy restuarant" She grinned. 

"Aw," I cooed. "Is he picking you up?" 

"Yeah, in like 5 minutes. So can you cover for me?"

"Why don't you just tell them you're going on a date?" I asked her. 

"Uh, because if Dad finds out both of his daughters are dating band members, he'll freak and move us all to Mexico and change our names to something weird" She laughed. I laughed and nodded along with her. 

"Yeah, alright" I smiled, "I doubt they'll be home before you though. I mean, they're going to a concert. They'll probably get a hotel or something" I laughed. She cringed and shook her head in disgust.

"Hey, where's Ashton?" She asked, "Weren't you guys going to go out or something? It's Friday. You shouldn't stay in" She stated. 

I shrugged, "He's spending the day with his family. He rescheduled. Lola was supposed to come over but apparently her mums having one of her moments and she has to stay home and make sure her brother is okay" I explained. 

"Are we still going over to Luke's tomorrow?" She asked me. 

"Yeah," I spoke, "If you're up for it" I told her, with another shrug. There was a car toot and I immediately assumed it was Luke. "Goodluck" I grinned, giving the nervous blonde a thumbs up. She nodded and clapped her hands together. 

"See ya, Grace. Have fun tonight, yeah? Don't be too lonely" She winked, "Oh and I give you permission to eat the rest of the Ben&Jerrys. Ignore Chase when he gets up you for it" She chuckled before leaving my bedroom. I ran to my window and looked out towards the front door. 

Luke was standing there, wiping his palms on his pants as he waited nervously for Jordan. As if he could feel my stares, he looked up to my window and waved awkardly. I gave him a thumbs up, which he smiled and nodded. Jordan came to the door, and they said a few words before they both left the house. 

I went back to my bed and looked at my tumblr again. 

You need me man, I don't need you I thought as I clicked into settings and hit the Deactivate account button. 

I grabbed my speakers and my phone and walked downstairs. I plugged them into the powerpoint in the lounge room and started blasting some Paramore. I grabbed the Ben&Jerrys out of the freezer and a spoon as I jumped around dancing to brick by boring brick