Chapter 3 - cliche bad boy is actually a girl

Today was the day. The first day of a yet another new school. I watched as girls and boys walked through the gates with all their friends, laughing and talking. This was going to be horrible. I could feel it already. 

"See ya mum!" Chase calls, before quickly jumping out of the car and tapping another guy on the shoulder. I smiled at that. Even though he gets really weird, he still has friends. I wish that happened to me. Instead I was bullied and constantly put down. 

Jordan didn't even say goodbye. She just opened the door, got out and walked inside. I sighed. She really doesn't like me. She hasen't spoken two words to me since I got here. Way to make me feel welcome. It would of been better if I had her..I mean, she could be a little nice. Whatever.

"You gonna get out?" Stella smirks. 

I chuckle "Hold on, I'm getting there" I smile tiredly at her and get out of the car. Who wakes up at six am to get ready?! "Wheres the office?" I ask her, grabbing my bag from the bottom of the seat. 

"just walk up that path and it should be right there" She smiles "Have fun" She tells me. I sigh and shut the door. Today is the day. I wonder if i was going to make friends? Yeah, probably not. 

I walk up the path Stella told me to, and then see a door labelled office I guess that's it. I open the door and walk in slowly. The old lady was sitting on the computer typing at something, but she doesn't even bother to look up, so i cough

"Yes?" She asks stubbornly. The glasses on her eyes made her look like a fly, they were that magnified. 

"Um, I'm new here" I tell her as politely as possible. "I'm here to collect my timetable and stuff 

She nods "Whats your name?" She sighs out. Maybe she should just retire. She's probably old enough.

"Grace Jones" I mumble. She clicks something on the computer then walks over to a massive printer. Once the piece of paper was in her hands, she passed it to me and sat back on her little spinny chair. 

"This is your timetable" She tells me slowly, writing something on the blank part on the bottom "Your locker number and homeform room is these" She says, passing me the paper. I look at the paper shes given me and can easily read it. I've read enough timetables in my lifetime to know how to read one like this.

Homeform- D13

Locker number- 3498

"Thanks" I tell her 

"Your locker should be pretty close to your homeform" She says, clicking her mouse around the computer. "Goodluck" She says off handedly. Yeah, good luck at your funeral. -So that was a bit mean. But seriously, if I was going to be treated like shit, than it's only fair to return the favour. 

I Quickly walk out, scared I might let something slip out of my mouth. She was so rude!

I find D block quick enough. All the blocks were in alphabetical order, down a long hall so it was really quite easy. At my old school in Brisbane it was all just jumbled up. I walked up the stairs and see thelocker numbers

3487

3488

3489

3496

3497

Ah, 3498. It was empty, and had GAYYYYY written on it. I chuckled. People can be so immature. Of course I had to be the one with the grafitied locker. 

I chucked all my books into the locker and put the lock Stella gave me, on it. it was a simple combination lock, so I couldn't forget my keys. 

The bell had already rang -hence the empty hall. I sighed. great, that's just what I need on a first day. Wow that's cliche. The new girl is always late for her classes, and then she walks in and spots the hot sexy bad boy and then they get to know eachother and they fall in love. Yeah, not me.