Chapter 43 - Exercise machines my ass

"You know, I'm kinda missing the guys" Lola muttered as her and Jordan sat on my bed, a mountain of food on each of our laps. It was the day after my birthday, and Lola decided she needed to sleep over, considering she hadn't slept over in a while.

I rolled my eyes and chucked more M&Ms into my mouth, "Weren't you with Mike like two hours ago?" I asked. I mean, we were all living together for two weeks just a few days ago, surely she can't be missing them already. 

She shrugged, "I'm considering moving in with him," She said quietly. I almost spat out the chocolate goodness and choked, Jordan gasped and spilt her Coke all over my bed, earning a small glare from me.

"Jordan!" I groaned

"Sorry," She said weakly, "I'll wash it I promise," She stated. I chuckled and shook my head, letting her know it was okay, "Wait, so like, does Michael know?" She asked, turning her attention back to the dark haired girl.

"He asked me," She stated, "I'm eighteen now, so technically I can go wherever I want...I just don't want to leave my brother" She sighed. I nodded in understanding. I remember the first time I went over to her house. Her plan was always to get custody over him, but that seemed so easy before. Now it's...Scary. To all of us.

"He bought a flat not long ago, didn't he?" She asked.

"Yeah, but I don't want to put the pressure on him. He asked if I wanted to move in. Not we"

"Tell him that" I shrugged, "Tell him you can't leave your brother behind. Are you still going for custody?" I asked. The thought of Lola getting custody over Jackson and moving in with Michael made my heart swell. They both deserved a better life, but it was ashame they had to fight so hard to earn it. 

"I want to, I really do. But I can't get custody when I'm still in school. I looked into this. In order for the judge to give you custody, you need to show them that you're living in a stable environment. Plus your parents have to be aware of it. How can I tell my own mother I want to take her son and run away with him?"

"Why don't you talk to Michael? He could be good for you both I mean, you'd be out of the house, and you could get a lawyer. The one I used was really good. Then they'd see that you're able to care for him"

"Lawyers cost money, Grace. I don't have much of that. Plus I don't think 'My boyfriend is in a pop punk band and could possibly be touring Australia next year and he might not be here much' will look very good" She sighed.

"But I agree," Jordan spoke up, "Leave out the touring part. Just say he's in a band and gets support from his fans. Then tell them how much you've looked after him more than your mum has in the past. Get your neighbour in, too. She'll back you up without a doubt"

Lola nodded as I sat back on the bed, from stripping my sheets and putting a new sheet on, "Can we change the subject?" She asked.

"Let's talk about Grace's date," Jordan smirked.

"Let's not" I said quickly, a deep blush rising on my face. I grabbed my pillow and hugged it to my chest, letting the doftness covr half of my face, so they couldn't see the blush creeping up. 

"What did you do last night?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We ate pizza and then he took me home and said goodnight" I said quickly. Lola and Jordan shared a look then they both laid flat on their stomachs infront of me, "What?" I asked.

"Michael told us all you and Ashton had a quicky in the bathroom at Luke's yesterday. You can't hide," Jordan laughed. My jaw dropped and I let out a short gasp. A...Quicky? As in sex?