Chapter 13 - Fright Night, nutella, and quite a lot of surprises

When I woke up this morning I was left to an empty house and a note that read

Dear Grace 

J and I have had to catch an emergency flight over to Melbourne. We'll be gone a week at least. Jordan is at friends house and Chase is with a family member. You can choose if you want to stay at someone's house, or if you'd prefer to stay home alone. Call if you need anymore details 

-Stella

I already knew what I was going to do. I grinned as I looked down at the $500 sitting next to the little white note.

We're wagging school again today, come over. Invite the boys. I sent quickly to Lola. I know wagging school probably wasn't the best thing, but I already knew what I wanted to do with my life, and a double algebra lesson wasn't apart of that future.

All of them? She replied. I knew she was talking about Ashton. Everyone knew that there was a past with me and the tall blonde boy, but they didn't know what. Sometimes I get close to telling them because I want to put it behind me, but then I back out and I can't. I sent a quick yes in reply before collapsing onto the couch

I liked the thought of staying home alone for the entire week, it gave me a comfortable, homey feeling. Just me, by myself. No Jordan whining at me about Luke, no Jason constantly nagging me that I should take up a sport, and no annoying ass Nicki Minaj blasting from the room next door.

Just me.

I was in the middle of watching Fright Night and eating one of the many spoonfuls of nutella when there was a loud knock at the door. I groaned when I realised how far away the door was. "Come in!" I yelled as loud as possible. I know I could possibly be inviting Jerry the scary Vampire into my house, but at the moment that sounded a lot better than getting out of my couch mould, to make sure.

"Fright night, really?" Lola asked, giving me a dry look. I chuckled and nodded as she collapsed onto the couch next to me. Michael followed her and sat on the floor infront. "This guy is such a hottie" She smirked

"Jerry or Charley?" I asked, offering her the Nutella jar. She grabbed it off me and grabbed her own spoonful "Persnally Ed is my favourite, but Charley is pretty yum too" I grinned. Michael collapsed onto the floor and groaned.

"Ed is..Scary. So is Jerry really, but he has a good body" I nodded. There was another knock and I groaned for a second time

"Shots not!" Lola said quickly, touching her nose.

"Shots not!" I yelled straight after her. Michael gave us an annoyed look, before getting up and trudging over to the door. Lola and I both laughed as he tripped into the hallway bench that was sitting behind us.

"So, why are we wagging?" She asked "Not that I wasn't wagging anyway, but why are you wagging?" She asked me

"Stella and Jason are away for the week on some emergency family crisis and Jordan and Chase are at friends places. I have the house to myself" I told her "Plus stella isn't strict on rules, so I don't think missing a day of school will matter. I'll tell her I ate something bad and had explosive diarrhea for 24 hours or something"

She laughed as Luke and Calum walked in "hey guys"

"What are you laughing at?" Calum asked, dropping on the other side of me. I smiled and offered him Nutella, and he grabbed it off me.

"Grace has Diarrhea" She smirked. He was in the middle of licking the spoon when she said it, so his eyes went pretty wide. I blushed deeply and shoved her away from me.