Chapter 19 - Questions, answers..Confessions?

Last night was pretty crazy. I mean, the concert, and then the voices, and then... Ashton. 

I don't blame myself for forgetting to call Luke and just falling asleep on the floor after half an hour of crying. I woke up this morning by the sound of Stella's voice and I don't think I've ever been happier to hear her.

"I missed you" I told her as we sat down at the table, a cup of hot chocolate in our hands. 

"Aw" She cooed. I chuckled and shook my head in embarrassment. She must of noticed my red puffy eyes and messy hair because the next thing she said surprised me with no extent "Has something happened? Perhaps with Luke..?" 

"What" I said immediately, "No, god no. Nothing is going on with Luke and I. We're strictly on friend terms" I told her. "But..Something did happen" I sighed. I wasn't going to tell her about my crying fit infront of Ashton, god no. That would be like sending myself to the mental institute. 

"Like?" She asked. 

I sighed again and put my head in my hands. This is so embarrassing. "W-What..Um..What does liking someone..feel like?" I asked awkwardly. "I mean, like like" I kept my eyes on my drink, too ashamed to look up. What sort of teenage girl doesn't know what feelings feel like? Me, thats who. 

"Are we talking about anyone specific here?" She asked. 

I groaned and looked up at her "Can we not discuss details?"

She nodded, smiling and sucked in a breath of air "Well, my first love was wi-"

"I don't love him" I interrupted. 

She rolled her eyes and continued "Was with Matthew James. He was the most gorgeous guy ever. Well to me, he was. He was the popular guy yano? The jock" She gushed "Anyways, the way I felt about him physically hurt me back then. I'd get this warm bubbly feeling when he looked at me. Like nerves, but worse yano? Kind of even like anxiety" She explained. I gulped. 

"Did you get like...Urges to um..Kiss him?" I asked "Or even just..want to get closer to him..Just to feel his-"

"Warmth? All the time," She laughed. "I remember this one time in class, I sat next to him just so I'd have an excuse to talk to him. He blew me off, and I got over him" She chuckled. "But believe me, if you like someone, take control and go after him because guys will be guys. They won't wait around forever" She told me, before getting up and walking away. 

I sat there and pondered my thoughts for a while. 

So it's official. I have feelings for Ashton Irwin. I mean, nothing else can explain it. He was my savior, of course I like him. He saved me from the voices not only last night, but back then. When I was simply just a fan of theirs.

Maybe thats just it? Maybe I'm just feeling like I need to like him, just because he's helped me through so much? 

I sighed as I realised how stupid that sounds. I got up and grabbed a cup out of the cupboard and filled it with tap water. As I drank the metalic tasting substance, my phone in my pocket vibrated, giving me a little shock. I pulled out the phone and read over the text message that was displayed on the lock screen

Meet me at Starbucks. Need to talk to you -Lola

why? I replied, getting a little anxious. Had Ashton told Michael and Lola? I mean, Lola has been spending a lot of time with Michael lately -Which I don't mind because they're the cutest thing ever- But maybe Ashton let something slip last night.

Don't ask questions, I'm already on my way. 

I sighed and put the glass in the dishwasher before I realised I didn't have my licence and I had no way getting into town in such a short notice